Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 15 around the NFL

Refs blow a call big time costing the Vikings a score late in the 4th

I believe this game os living proof the NFL is rigged. The refs absolutely blew TWO calls against the Vikings. Just horrible.
not to mention the roughing the passer call against Bosa Thursday night. That was ridiculous.
but how about the Vikings D giving the team a chance to win!? Just wow

Dolphins are scrappy. Hate that description, but I wouldn’t want to play them in the playoffs. Especially in Miami

Reactions: JB
Two of them were... Browns game was meh
Ya it was, meh. But interesting. The ravens would have fallen to the 6 seed if Miami won.
AFC is Buffalo, Chiefs and Bengals
NFC is the Eagles to lose, imo. Dallas can sneak in if they don’t implode in the playoffs.
AFC wins the Superb Owl this year

Ya it was, meh. But interesting. The ravens would have fallen to the 6 seed if Miami won.
AFC is Buffalo, Chiefs and Bengals
NFC is the Eagles to lose, imo. Dallas can sneak in if they don’t implode in the playoffs.
AFC wins the Superb Owl this year
The 49'ers would be right there with a QB. Not sure how long the Purdy smoke and mirrors will last

Shocking day today so far!
Texans take the Chiefs to OT
Jags beat the Cowboys in OT
Lions Beat the Jets in NY
Steelers beat the Panthers in Carolina with Trubisky at QB

The Raiders beat the Patriots 30-24 on the last play of the game. With the game tied in the final seconds, the Patriots run the ball and attempt multiple laterals but Chandler Jones (a former Patriot) intercepts it, stiff arms Mac Jones and runs in for the game winning TD!

Watching Giants and Washington on Peacock streaming and Thibodeaux is playing like Superman. Ran around LT to strip ball and score TD. QB Washington Heinke doing okay but I have not followed him after he took over as starter this season much.

Watching Giants and Washington on Peacock streaming and Thibodeaux is playing like Superman. Ran around LT to strip ball and score TD. QB Washington Heinke doing okay but I have not followed him after he took over as starter this season much.
What a bizarre ending to that game

Ravens are not good. Bengals should win that division.
YES SIIIIIIIIR !!!

They are a different team without Jackson
Hard to say. The Ravens have been a mostly one dimensional team this season. No passing game even when Jackson was healthy.
Hard to believe they haven't had a WR catch a TD since week 3 and they are still in the playoff discussion.
That WR group there has a lot to be desired.

YES SIIIIIIIIR !!!

Hard to say. The Ravens have been a mostly one dimensional team this season. No passing game even when Jackson was healthy.
Hard to believe they haven't had a WR catch a TD since week 3 and they are still in the playoff discussion.
That WR group there has a lot to be desired.
You're right, but with Jackson they had at least a good enough rushing attack to beat the Browns

Back