Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 14 around the NFL

Baker is like Tua in a way. His confidence was shot. McDaniel was able to get Tia’s head on straight again. I am sure McVay can do the same thing with Baker.

Baker would be smart to stay in LA and be their bridge QB if Stafford can’t come back. Baker’s game will definitely benefit.

Baker is like Tua in a way. His confidence was shot. McDaniel was able to get Tia’s head on straight again. I am sure McVay can do the same thing with Baker.

Baker would be smart to stay in LA and be their bridge QB if Stafford can’t come back. Baker’s game will definitely benefit.
He's a hero in LA until the 19th

So I was in Denver for the Texans game and it was fake grass. Watching Broncos and Chiefs today with broncos as home team and it’s real grass…. Wtf??

So… everyone is bitching about Mills. But Purdy(last pick in the draft) is making throw after throw against a defense that is not bad. Not good, not bad.
So coaching matters! Don’t care what anyone says , it matters

…..don’t forget level of talent.

Brady is officially washed….in 20 years in the league he’s never taken a beating like he is today….both score wise and physically.
He's not washed, people have been saying this for yrs.

His ol is hurt.

Looking at the standings, I found it hard to believe the NFC South was so bad. No team above .500 and a .384 winning percentage.

Not as bad as the AFC South, at .340. It's possible the AFC South will not win another game outside the division the rest of the season.

Last edited:
Well, for heavens sake don't draft anyone because they're a few inches bigger
It's not just taller, it's about having a smaller frame will lead to more and serious injury.

Like it or not, the NFL is a big man's game. Particularly at the QB position.

Back