Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 13 in the NFL

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Did any of you watch the Cowboys & Saints Thursday night?

CDLamb… baller right?

I’m looking forward to Patriots & Bills Monday night

You mean there's professional football being played somewhere? I wouldn't know 'cause I'm from Houston.

Lions killing the Vikings 20-6

Gardner Minshew playing Jalen Hurtz out of a job

Brady throws a pick 6 while routing the Falcons

Lions looked more like an NFL team than we do. :toropalm:

They have all season. They’ve lost a lot of games they should’ve won. They’ve also figured out that Thidodeaux (Clowney) isn’t worth the #1 pick and have therefore decided to turn that BS pick, that no one will want to trade for, over to the Texans.

Belichick knew conditions didn't favor his rookie QB (aka Texans/Mills) so he and McDaniels devised a running game plan that kept their QB safe while thumping the Bills defense for 220 plus yards on the ground. I'm fairly certain that the Bills were planning on a Texans 2.0 opportunity.

I'm fairly certain that the Bills were planning on a Texans 2.0 opportunity.

I don't get how you could say this. A divisional opponent that had already beat you earlier and had dominated you for years and yet you think the Bills were expecting to blow them out? In bad weather?

Of the Patriots 49 offensive plays, they ran the ball 46 times, and still out gained what the Texans did Sunday by 100 yards.

Do not ever again confuse Houston for Patriots South. The Texans have never done anything Patriots related ever.

Hopefully this changes, starting with better OL play and followed by winning games.

That should be the Texans next marketing slogan.

Picture if you will.....Cal standing at his office window, holding and squeezing a football with both of his pudgy/sweating hands, gazing longingly into the distance as the camera slowly zooms in for a head shot and a lonely tear is rolling down his red puffy cheek while Sara McLachlan's, "In The Arms of Hope" (slightly modified) plays in the background.

Would a trembling lower lip and a single snot bubble be a bit much?

Last edited:
Picture if you will.....Cal standing at his office window, holding and squeezing a football with both of his pudgy/sweating hands, gazing longingly into the distance as the camera slowly zooms in for a head shot and a lonely tear is rolling down his red puffy cheek while Sara McLachlan's, "In The Arms of Hope" (slightly modified) plays in the background.

Would a trembling lower lip and a single snot bubble be a bit much?

This must be what he's thinking in this picture. . .that, or these all-you-can-eat chicken tenders at NRG are the best!

CalEatFood.jpg

Of the Patriots 49 offensive plays, they ran the ball 46 times, and still out gained what the Texans did Sunday by 100 yards.

Do not ever again confuse Houston for Patriots South. The Texans have never done anything Patriots related ever.

The closest the Texans have ever come to being "Patriots-like" is equivalent to standing in a garage and calling yourself a car.

The Texans are like the little kid that puts on daddy's work boots and hard hat and likes to act like they go to work, too.

Back