Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 12 Start or Sit thread.

Wolf6151

All Pro
Alfred Morris on the road against San Francisco, bad matchup according to Yahoo

or

Trent Richardson at home against Jacksonville, good matchup according to Yahoo

Ahmad Bradshaw got hurt and dropped, and Leveon Bell is on his bye week. So it's Eddie Lacy and one of these guys. Thanks.

PapaL

Loose Screw
Rotoworld has Richardson ranked 15 and Morris 17. I have a hard time trusting Richardson but he should get all the carries and improve his 14 carries 57 yards from week 3 against JAX.

playa465

Veteran

or

Ahmad Bradshaw got hurt and dropped, and Leveon Bell is on his bye week. So it's Eddie Lacy and one of these guys. Thanks.
Tough call because 49ers are good against the run usually and if Washington gets forced into passing in comes Helu. Richardson just sucks but his volume should go up. Eff it I'd roll with Trent :gun:.

htowntexans1985

1st Round Pick
Mike Wallace
Cecil Shorts
Brandon Lafell

Have Golden Tate in my other receiver slot. Just need advice on picking one. In a 1 point ppr league. Thanks.

PapaL

Loose Screw
Mike Wallace
Cecil Shorts
Brandon Lafell

Have Golden Tate in my other receiver slot. Just need advice on picking one. In a 1 point ppr league. Thanks.
I'd probably go Lafell. Better QB than the other two and Gronk will take most of the coverage.

CoreyG

Waterboy

or

Pick up another RB.

Both those options are terrible.

imatexan

All Pro
Michael Floyd vs SEA
Malcolm Floyd vs STL
Erik Decker vs BUF

Pick 2 of 3.

A. Jeffery is my other receiver.

Playoffs

Hall of Fame
Michael Floyd vs SEA
Malcolm Floyd vs STL
Erik Decker vs BUF
I like that order, I think. Tough calls down there.
Alfred Blue vs. Cincinnati
Jonas Gray @ Detroit
NE won't be pounding the ball into the DET D line w/6 O linemen like last week, Gray overslept and missed a meeting, NE signed Blount...

So I'd go with Blue but don't like either matchup that much. Good luck.

JCTexan

Hall of Fame
So I'd go with Blue but don't like either matchup that much. Good luck.
Me either but I don't really have too many options for my RB3. I was rolling with Ben Tate for a few weeks and he managed to put up solid fantasy points in three of the five weeks I used him. I picked up Blue last week vs. Cleveland and that definitely paid off.

Playoffs

Hall of Fame
Me either but I don't really have too many options for my RB3. I was rolling with Ben Tate for a few weeks and he managed to put up solid fantasy points in three of the five weeks I used him. I picked up Blue last week vs. Cleveland and that definitely paid off.
Tate may contribute here soon with Jerick's back and Asiata out, but Blue is established on a run first team. You saw Mal check into a number of runs last week.