Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 10 in the NFL

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Starts tonight in Miami.

You’d think Baltimore would blow them out, but Baltimore has shown to have a couple of issues over the last couple weeks & Miami looked like a Juggernaut on offense and an immovable object on defense last week.

should be a good one.

Starts tonight in Miami.

You’d think Baltimore would blow them out, but Baltimore has shown to have a couple of issues over the last couple weeks & Miami looked like a Juggernaut on offense and an immovable object on defense last week.

should be a good one.
6-3 Miami and I just turned it on. Tu'a comes in surprisingly. Doesn't do anything but I'm just surprised they put him in. Go dolphins

Wow did anyone see that pass to Jaylen Waddell? Man that's why I wanted that guy in a Watson trade.
TBH, that is a pass that should be expected to be made. Most of the throws I watched were ugly but I do understand that he is still dealing with the injury to his finger(s).

That game is why you don’t bet the NFL!! BMore was a 7 point favorite and a SB pick. Miami is/was horrible. The Miami defense was flat out great last night. Good for Miami, I hate the Ravens and the slob fest over Lamar.

So, our loss to the Dolphins doesn’t look so bad now after they pasted the Ravens……:kitten:

That game is why you don’t bet the NFL!! BMore was a 7 point favorite and a SB pick. Miami is/was horrible. The Miami defense was flat out great last night. Good for Miami, I hate the Ravens and the slob fest over Lamar.

So, our loss to the Dolphins doesn’t look so bad now after they pasted the Ravens……:kitten:

There are 8 other losses (and counting) to choose from for the Texans to look bad!

TBH, that is a pass that should be expected to be made. Most of the throws I watched were ugly but I do understand that he is still dealing with the injury to his finger(s).
Not expected to be made with his broken finger. I criticized Tua often but want to give him compliments when appropriate. That was just a beautiful pass.

LOL no our Loss to Miami still looks bad!

Back