Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 10 Fantasy Football Start 'em/Sit 'em

playa465

Veteran
I'm probably going to get my 1st loss this week as both my QBs and my top 2 RBs are on a bye. I have to reach to the waiver wire to fill out starting spots. One WR spot is still up for grabs so I need 1 of this mess for a PPR league.

Allen Hurns (Jags) vs Cowpukes
Kenny Britt (Rams) vs Cardinals
Stevie Johnson (49ers) vs Saints
Davante Adams (Packers) vs Bears

Playoffs

Hall of Fame
I'm probably going to get my 1st loss this week as both my QBs and my top 2 RBs are on a bye. I have to reach to the waiver wire to fill out starting spots. One WR spot is still up for grabs so I need 1 of this mess for a PPR league.

Allen Hurns (Jags) vs Cowpukes
Kenny Britt (Rams) vs Cardinals
Stevie Johnson (49ers) vs Saints
Davante Adams (Packers) vs Bears
Britt, Adams, Hurns, Johnson... but all bunched together. Go with your gut, good luck.

playa465

Veteran
Britt, Adams, Hurns, Johnson... but all bunched together. Go with your gut, good luck.
I initially leaned toward Britt since he is the WR1 with the Rams but I'm rolling with Adams as he has played 78%, 79% and 96% of the offensive snaps in the Packers last 3 games.

Playoffs

Hall of Fame
I initially leaned toward Britt since he is the WR1 with the Rams but I'm rolling with Adams as he has played 78%, 79% and 96% of the offensive snaps in the Packers last 3 games.
I like that. Go with better QB.

If you saw Hurns TDs last week both were flukey, wounded-duck underthrows where the DB never got his head around. Good luck.