Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 10: Cleveland You Have A Problem

Zorgon 8

Practice Squad
g3yb6as68gy51.png

Because the Space Browns are back after another two orbits around the sun.

myles.png

In all honesty, I am actually worried about this game as a trap game for us. We are coming off bye and that should help but who knows.

Both of our defenses stink. We just have been fortunate to have Myles Garret forcing turnovers. While you have had... Bill O'Brien...

I think its going to be a pretty entertaining game, should be pretty high scoring assuming the weather isn't terrible.

atleast our rivers don't randomly catch on fire. :)
About 5 miles from my house. Absolutely beautiful area.

Currently, we’re failing miserably in that task.
Yes, but every win the Texans get, a Dolphin gets trapped in a tuna net....

Okay, its no angel and ringing bells but hurting that pick even if only one or 2 more wins.... is one step further from a top 5 overall.

In all honesty, I am actually worried about this game as a trap game for us. We are coming off bye and that should help but who knows.

Both of our defenses stink. We just have been fortunate to have Myles Garret forcing turnovers. While you have had... Bill O'Brien...

I think its going to be a pretty entertaining game, should be pretty high scoring assuming the weather isn't terrible.

What's the word on Chubb? I heard he was taken off IR. Is he going to play? And how many carries you expect him to get?

I hate the ******* "Houston We Have A Problem" word plays and take offs. I'm sick of it. Doesn't anyone have any ORIGINAL word plays. That horseshit has been used for so long and so many times it's ******* insane. And stupid. And not funny. Christ I'm tired of hearing and seeing that crap.

This ******* thread title sucks.

Every time I need to take a dump I announce

“I’m taking the Browns to the super bowl.”

I really don’t care about the season as far as wins or loses go. The season Is a lost cause. I want the team to play well and don’t want Watson to get hurt.
The Titans thought the same thing this time last year.

I hate the ******* "Houston We Have A Problem" word plays and take offs. I'm sick of it. Doesn't anyone have any ORIGINAL word plays. That horseshit has been used for so long and so many times it's ******* insane. And stupid. And not funny. Christ I'm tired of hearing and seeing that crap.

He's from Cleveland. He doesn't think about Houston unless they're playing us. Just like all those people North of Dallas, West of Austin, East of Lake Charles, & South of Corpus.

Yes, but every win the Texans get, a Dolphin gets trapped in a tuna net....

Okay, its no angel and ringing bells but hurting that pick even if only one or 2 more wins.... is one step further from a top 5 overall.
Fair enough, but I think when you send a team which already has a franchise QB the LT to keep him clean in return for a first, you'd generally expect that pick to fall somewhere from the 20's right through to the end of the first round. If the Texans were packaging that pick now, they'd get a whole lot more in return given its likely to be right at the top of the order.

I can change it to.. "Get Off My Lawn" - Thorn ... if you like?

What's the word on Chubb? I heard he was taken off IR. Is he going to play? And how many carries you expect him to get?
Chubb will be back this week. He was just activated today if I am not mistaken. Assuming that Baker doesn't test positive today for COVID, he also should be back at practice today.

Some interesting storylines in this one...

Romeo Crennel against his old team. ( He looks older than 73 to me... )
Duke Johnson against his old team.
Darren Fells against his old team.

How has Duke been for you guys? He was a good change of pace back for us but never seemed to perform well when he had a high volume of carries.

I was upset when we didn't resign Darren Fells after 2018. Might be because he is limited as a blocker but he always seemed to make some pretty timely / big plays.

Fair enough, but I think when you send a team which already has a franchise QB the LT to keep him clean in return for a first, you'd generally expect that pick to fall somewhere from the 20's right through to the end of the first round. If the Texans were packaging that pick now, they'd get a whole lot more in return given its likely to be right at the top of the order.
I didnt say working on the line was a mistake. The problem I have with the move was overpaying twice but we allowed ourselves to become that desperate. So it is what it is

All Im saying is, I just dont want to give Miami highest value for their trade.

Some interesting storylines in this one...

Romeo Crennel against his old team. ( He looks older than 73 to me... )
Duke Johnson against his old team.
Darren Fells against his old team.

How has Duke been for you guys? He was a good change of pace back for us but never seemed to perform well when he had a high volume of carries.

I was upset when we didn't resign Darren Fells after 2018. Might be because he is limited as a blocker but he always seemed to make some pretty timely / big plays.

If he held the football out at the line and then fell forward he would get more yards than he has running it this year. Does that answer your question?

If the WRs are on...Browns win. Baker is not a fluke... but he makes the same mistakes as Watson. Probably come down to who makes the least mistakes at QB.

Texans- 27
Browns- 24

Late FG for the W

If the WRs are on...Browns win. Baker is not a fluke... but he makes the same mistakes as Watson. Probably come down to who makes the least mistakes at QB.

Texans- 27
Browns- 24

Late FG for the W
I could see this being the case. Except I think 37-34 either way is a little more likely.

I didnt say working on the line was a mistake. The problem I have with the move was overpaying twice but we allowed ourselves to become that desperate. So it is what it is

All Im saying is, I just dont want to give Miami highest value for their trade.

The Miami thing is in the book and there's nothing to be done about it....thank you O'Brien. I really don't mind if we look competitive but lose out b/c that means the Texans could have the 65th pick and first pick in every round after RD3 in the draft. In all honesty, that helps them far more than almost making the playoffs in a C-19 off year.

It’s been 13 years since the Texans have lost to Cleveland. Romeo Crennel was the Browns coach that day. Browns get the victory once again, 23-20 on a mucky field.

Back