Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 10 around the NFL

austins23

Hall of Fame
This game tonight is/will be a yawner. But I’m watching. I’ve seen BY miss two throws tonight that were gimmie throws.
I just don’t see it in this guy. Just my opinion, but he doesn’t seem to have “it”

Anyone else watching th game on Prime tonight?
if so, is it just me or does the field/feed look really dim? Maybe just the lighting at Soldier Field? I don’t remember other games looking this dim…

Anyone else watching th game on Prime tonight?
if so, is it just me or does the field/feed look really dim? Maybe just the lighting at Soldier Field? I don’t remember other games looking this dim…
Looks fine to me. My issue is that the audio is off. It’s been like that for all the games.

Carolina team is doing Young no favors. Could any QB succeed with that line and all those dropped passes?

Carolina team is doing Young no favors. Could any QB succeed with that line and all those dropped passes?
What's weird is

LT- Ekwonu- 1st rd pick that many wanted the Texans to pick
LG Zavalla- Highly regarded 3rd rd pick. Played next to Ekwonu at NC State.

C- Bozeman- FA from Baltimore, where he played very well
RG- Corbett - FA from Rams SB winning team, good player
RT- Moton- Has been Solid, as good or better than Howard in the past.

Their OL should be fairly solid but they aren't. A WR1 would really help Young. IMHO

WR1 with Theilen and Mingo should be solid.

Thank you. I'm sure you offered that nugget as a source of comfort, but I think the Cowboys suk, so comparing the Texans to them didn't help.
I agree I can’t stand Arlington. But the Cardinals suck worse.
I’m not trying to give a pass to the Texans. They sucked in those games and should be 6-2 right now.
that nugget wasn’t a source of comfort don’t know what it was really

And do you think the Bills and the Chiefs suk also? They lost to the lowly Patriots and the Broncos respectfully
I think the Cowboys suk, not because they're the only team to lose to the Cardinals... really has nothing to do with their record at all.

Would have been better had he compared the Texans to the Chiefs & the Bills. I'd have been comforted.

The 49ers started the season 5-0 while scoring 30 points or more in all five wins. Now they are on a 3 game losing streak where the offense has scored only 17 points in each loss.

What's interesting is they seem to be scapegoating the DC, Steve Wilks by moving him from the booth to the sidelines like his predecessors (Saleh and DeMeco) to improve the communication between Wilks and his defense.

I thought the 49ers offense was supposed to be the strength of their team. Seems that scoring only 17 PPG in each loss would be a bigger issue than where the DC is sitting. Especially when in 8 games, the defense has given up more than 20 points three times.

49ers news: Is moving DC Steve Wilks to the sideline the right move? - Niners Nation

Seems that scoring only 17 PPG in each loss would be a bigger issue than where the DC is sitting. Especially when in 8 games, the defense has given up more than 20 points three times.
Week 7: 19-17 Browns
Week 8 : 22-17 Vikings
Week 9: 31-17 Bengals

Man that's weird. 17 points three games in a row. Almost as if it's planned
rigged

The 49ers started the season 5-0 while scoring 30 points or more in all five wins. Now they are on a 3 game losing streak where the offense has scored only 17 points in each loss.

What's interesting is they seem to be scapegoating the DC, Steve Wilks by moving him from the booth to the sidelines like his predecessors (Saleh and DeMeco) to improve the communication between Wilks and his defense.

I thought the 49ers offense was supposed to be the strength of their team. Seems that scoring only 17 PPG in each loss would be a bigger issue than where the DC is sitting. Especially when in 8 games, the defense has given up more than 20 points three times.

49ers news: Is moving DC Steve Wilks to the sideline the right move? - Niners Nation
They're looking at the defense because the sacks and turnovers are way down as well as yards allowed. Offense is sucking since Purdy came down to earth and started throwing int's. He's thrown 5 in the last 3 weeks. And Samuel has been out and CMC missed time

They're looking at the defense because the sacks and turnovers are way down as well as yards allowed. Offense is sucking since Purdy came down to earth and started throwing int's. He's thrown 5 in the last 3 weeks. And Samuel has been out and CMC missed time
Good point on Purdy and his turnovers. Seems like the offense is getting a pass. From the outside looking in, the change from Saleh to DeMeco appeared almost seamless. I was surprised that Shanahan went outside of his circle and hired Wilks. If they don't make a deep playoff run, Wilks will be the first to go.

Every time Bill O'Brien gets angry and yells it makes me laugh.

You thought I was gonna say something about it making his chin butthole bigger but nope.... I'm not going to go there no matter how many solar systems that thing engulfs.

Jacobs with a huge run... Sauce looks pathetic with a half ass swipe from behind attempt to allow him an additional 30 yards

Zach Wilson just throws int to lose the game for the Jets if the Raiders can manage a first down or two

Damn! How do you end up with 12 men on defense on a FG at the end of the game? What the hell is the coaching staff going to do with the player that shouldn't have been there and wound up costing them the game?

Back