Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 1 VS Chargers MNF.... Lets Predict ;)

Na its called wanting that dollar, and then still sopporting my team. I have quit a job over the texans, lost my fiancee (she sucked anyways) over the texans. Drove night and day to see a game on TV from New Mexico. Dedication my friend !

DO TELL! Got any pictures?

Yeah, I was WRONG for that.:hides:

DO TELL! Got any pictures?

Yeah, I was WRONG for that.:hides:

HAHA she rarely sucked in that form, more of in the form of sucking at being a human. The first sucking she didnt do also contributed to here sucking as a person, hmmmm never thought of it like that.

31-17 Texans.

I forgot we had prediction threads during the regular season.

I can't believe it's here! :texflag: Tomorrow I'll be wondering where the last 17 weeks went. :headhurts:

There are two teams the Texans have never defeated, San Diego and Philadelphia. Time to take care of half of this problem Monday night.:swatter:

I stand corrected. I thought we had beat the Vikings already. I'll be damned.

I don't have preseason results, but I'm guessing we both were thinking along those lines? :rolleyes:

Just for giggles I went to the Titans/Oilers page and a Houston NFL team has not beaten the Vikings since 1986. Ouch. :smiliepalm:

CORRECTION: 1992 :redface:

I don't have preseason results, but I'm guessing we both were thinking along those lines.

Just for giggles I went to the Titans/Oilers page and a Houston NFL team has not beaten the Vikings since 1986. Ouch. :smiliepalm:

The Houston Oilers never beat the NY Giants or the Philadelphia Eagles. At least the Texans have beat the Giants but Philadelphia remains the only NFL team a Houston football team has never beaten.

The Houston Oilers never beat the NY Giants or the Philadelphia Eagles. At least the Texans have beat the Giants but Philadelphia remains the only NFL team a Houston football team has never beaten.

Unless they change the schedule format, the Texans will have a chance to take care of that next year since they're playing NFC East.

We beat the Vikings in Minnesota a few years back.

Other than last year, the only other time I remember was that game back in 2008 when Jared Allen made a cheap tackle on Schaub and put him out for a couple of games. We lost that game by a couple of scores if I'm correct.

The only thing about he Chargers that worry me, is the fact that we have never beaten them. Hopefully that will change, but we had all kinds of opportunities to beat them, just never could.

As an Oiler fan back in the Warren Moon era of the early 90's, I was at the game one of the times that a Houston team lost to the Eagles. Without doing the research and going strictly by memory, I believe that game was played on December 2nd of 1991, a Monday Night game in the dome. The Oilers I think lost that game 13 - 6. Made me sick, because the Oilers had a pretty tough team that year.

Na its called wanting that dollar, and then still sopporting my team. I have quit a job over the texans, lost my fiancee (she sucked anyways) over the texans. Drove night and day to see a game on TV from New Mexico. Dedication my friend !

I like your style. My ex-wife always hated on the Texans. **** that *****. She ruined my life.

I think this is a closer call that Uncle Rico's.

Well done, Blake. :whip:

Thanks. Lucky guess. Just had a feeling that SD would put up some TDs. I anticipated 3 touchdowns, 1 FG for SD, but unfortunately they put up 4 touchdowns. That makes me a little worried about our overall ability to bend not break. But its just 1 game.

Back