Do Watt and Clowney get along?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Francois Kutz

Practice Squad
A little while ago, I heard from fans etc. that Watt and Clowney do not really get along; more like they dont see eye to eye on and off the field. Is this true in any way? I do not have any evidence on this and I hope it's not true. Please clear this up with me.

A little while ago, I heard from fans etc. that Watt and Clowney do not really get along; more like they dont see eye to eye on and off the field. Is this true in any way? I do not have any evidence on this and I hope it's not true. Please clear this up with me.

If it was an issue McClain would be all over it. I’ve not heard that but even if it was true it’s not showing on the field or the locker room so who cares. Plenty of people from all walks of life work together just fine but don’t agree on anything outside of work. Just do your job.

AnotherHastyAmericanindianhorse-size_restricted.gif

It certainly doesn't look like it when Watt is screaming on sidelines, laughing and cheering JD on. I won't say no way but I would be surprised. Watt IIRC scolded Clowney occasionally his first and second seasons about getting on field but CLowney never seemed to be upset.This was a vet talking to a rookie and I approved.

Back