Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Watson through 3 Games

Of course we do. You're one of the few people on the planet who don't think Watson isn't a franchise, top 5-7 qb.

Yep,

4-12 and very selfish and obviously dumb

Cant win with that style QB in the NFL.

Atleast that's what history says. From Bobby Douglas to Lamar Jackson. I would rather have Jackson because he's got 1 elite skill.

Yep,

4-12 and very selfish and obviously dumb

Cant win with that style QB in the NFL.

Atleast that's what history says. From Bobby Douglas to Lamar Jackson. I would rather have Jackson because he's got 1 elite skill.
What style? No running game, a scheme that doesn't fit, a defense that forced 9 total turnovers, yet 36 total tds, 7 ints, 5200 total yards, yet you can't win with that style? I guess I expect people to give honest opinions which is my bad. Its easy to not like people for personal reasons, but play on the field is different. Yet Davis Mills is a franchise caliber qb? Smh

Last edited:
Smh, what games are you watching? He put up those numbers with a negatively rated offensive line every year. They've never had a positive rated oline since he's been qb. Carry on with your ridiculousness.

He makes OL's look worse than they are, although I will admit the OL his rookie yr OL as as bad as this yrs OL. The line last yr was also not good.

He makes OL's look worse than they are, although I will admit the OL his rookie yr OL as as bad as this yrs OL. The line last yr was also not good.
I will say this, he will hold the ball too long ar times making plays,but if you watched young Ben and Young Rodgers they did the same. When you're almost 9 ypa, you're holding the ball. That said, what about when it was a jail break and he got away and made a play? This line has been avg to below avg since he got here. We're not going to agree about Watson, so let's just keep it moving

What style? No running game, a scheme that doesn't fit, a defense that forced 9 total turnovers, yet 36 total tds, 7 ints, 5200 total yards, yet you can't win with that style? I guess I expect people to give honest opinions which is my bad. Its easy to not like people for personal reasons, but play on the field is different. Yet Davis Mills is a franchise caliber qb? Smh

Mills wasn’t a franchise QB when he was drafted, he was a RD3 QB. By seasons end Mills was equal or superior to those franchise QB’s drafted in RD1. His ascension and growth behind the Texans offense was a small miracle with a single game giving fans a glimpse as to how Mills could play when he’s got a running game and a bit more time in the pocket.

Back