Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Warner to NY.

Blake

MMQB
Warner the GIANT

I think if he passes the physical, he would be a good pickup. Teach Manning, and give him a year to get ready.

But they need a clause in his contract that his sheMale wife has to stay in St. Louis.

Any thoughts?

i think that if you give up as much as the giants did to get manning, he has to be the starter right away...i would think warner would want to go to san fran where he would definitely be the starter...he is a system qb though, and his best days are behind him...remember, the biggest stars always die the quickest...

wags said:
he already passed the physical.

He passed a physical in which he threw zero times.

"Warner took a physical but didn't throw, Giants general manager Ernie Accorsi said. While the Rams are letting Warner talk to other teams, he isn't allowed to throw for them."

If he can hold on to the ball, then sign him.

He was at one time a Super Bowl QB with very little downside. If he could find that ability again he'd be a tremendous pickup. If I remember he broke his thumb and it was not the same after that. Or a concussion. Whichever!

He's a solid person off the field. Good pickup.

I dont see why you would release Kerry Collins and then sign Warner. Collins is better then Warner at this point in time. Plus Collins was very popular with the Giants players, did the money play a big part of this?

I think I read where Kerry Collins wanted to be let out of his Giants contract.
I am guessing that the job will be Eli's to lose.

If they have signed Warner he will be a great mentor. Good pickup for them.

Fiddy said:
I dont see why you would release Kerry Collins and then sign Warner. Collins is better then Warner at this point in time. Plus Collins was very popular with the Giants players, did the money play a big part of this?

Its all about the money.

Warner:

giants - maybe
whiners - NO WAY - the whiners already said that they are gonna stick with Rattay - who cares

i think that he's most likely to go to the lions - cuz a lot of people on the lions are not really happy with harrington

Warner could also fit in Kansas City. I wonder if he would take less and sign with them? You never do know. I think he likes Vermeil a little better than he did Martz.

Good pickup for the Giants. If Manning got hurt who would back him up? Jared Lorenzen?! This move will allow Manning to learn from a former league MVP while the Giants try to win now.

If you think about it, Warner was supposed to be the back up for Trent Green in St. Louis first before Green blew a knee and Warner took them to Super Bowl glory. It would be a nice pick up for KC to get Warner and let him play behind Green. The Vermeil, Green and Warner seem to be a real good match.

I think this makes alot more sense than any of the other places like NY or SF.

he won't go to the chiefs(vermeil said NO) and the whiners (those whiners are happy with rattay)

NY - maybe
Detroit - possible

but it's hard for vetarean QBs right now - warner/collins/couch searching for a starting job right now and it seems like all of them are gonna be backups next season

Back