Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Vote for the Blue Crew

This is the one bastion of peace from Blue/Platinum...please do not post here unless it pertains to Orange or Yellow.
Thank you :tiphat:

This is the one bastion of peace from Blue/Platinum...please do not post here unless it pertains to Orange or Yellow.
Thank you :tiphat:

Let's not go throwing hypocritical stones.

From the "Jags Blue Crew Tailgate".....
Will be in line on Holly Hall....you know where to find us. :tiphat:
ORANGE LOT RULES!!!

From "White Elephant"...

:)

We (well, they because I most likely will not go...have to think about it) will have their 3rd Annual Orange Lot Chili Competition in the morning of the Bears game.
We have to get back the trophy. :foottap:

From "Blue Crew Dolphins Tailgate"...
Thought you may want to know what is on the menu at FILO this week...

Several flavors of chicken wings (Dolphins taste like chicken)
Chile cheese dip
Cowboy caviar (FILO style)
Special brownies

No homemade kolaches this week, I am too lazy to make 'em. Out helping Doc QUANTUM the new truck instead. :)

From Blue Crew Tailgate-Chiefs Game....
Here to class the thread up.

FILO will be doing their rendition of Papooses. 'Least that is what Doc calls them. Would put what else he calls them, but hate to be booted from the board for something so oh...un FILOgirl like.....

Indian Babies for the Chiefs game.. Appropriate...and original.

So FILO. :whip:

I could go on but I think you got the message. We love you Carrie and would never ask you to stop posting in Platinum/Blue.

Last edited:
Let's not go throwing hypocritical stones.

From the "Jags Blue Crew Tailgate".....

From "White Elephant"...

From "Blue Crew Dolphins Tailgate"...

From Blue Crew Tailgate-Chiefs Game....

I could go on but I think you got the message. We love you Carrie and would never ask you to stop posting in Platinum/Blue.
I don't start posts. But...whatever...

Geez people, can't we all just get along... It's funny in a way that it means that much to people who has the best lot or the best tailgate group.. In all honesty, does anyone really give a crap....We all have great parties. Shoot, our group has great ones as well, and I could not care any less if it is recognized or not.

When did it matter to all of us here at TT who had the best setup...I thought we all enjoyed going to others and enjoying it all....just seems to me to be very silly.

As Rodney King said, "can't we all just get along"...damn !!

Orange Lot voted best place for tailgating at Reliant Stadium
Lot First-place votes Average ranking
Orange 166 2.3
Blue 99 2.51
Platinum 90 2.79
Yellow 63 3.22
Red 18 4.41
Brown/Green 8 4.53
Purple 6 4.69
Editor's note: Lots were ranked on a scale of 1-to-7, with 1 being the best. Orange Lot had the most first-place votes and the lowest average rank.

But we already knew this...:thisbig:

Congrats to Mojo and Blue Crew...Orange lot rules!!

Its obvious from the 640 -295 final tally that there were some shenanigans going on in voting.

But I have not yet made it by a tailgate and thought, "Gee...you mofos is lame." I have enjoyed them all and have always been grateful for the invites.

Back