Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Veteran/Rookie camp

DoCt3rJ

Waterboy
I saw from the photos, it looked like Babin was with the first team and Robinson looked to be with the second team?

Look for reports coming up on 610am shortly. I heard them say Joppru practiced today. Capers will be on sometime in this segment I hear (Rich and Charley show).

I just caught a piece of the "news" and only heard that he practiced, but the Rich and Charley show just started (at 4pm), and I got it cranked up so I can hear any Texans talk. They claimed that they would have a few updates on camp today.

I will try to pass along anything I hear, and encourage anyone else to throw in any news they get from the coaching sessions today....

Well, so far they just gave a really weak, "no news is good news" from Reliant park today. Hopefully we get something more than that.

On the news segment I just heard that Joppru was in on the 7 on 7 drills and will be "full speed" by training camp, so he is obviously in a more advanced stage of rehab.

Joppru just said he is being treated like any other rookie (yes, I know...hes not a rookie)...getting hazed and all. He has to give Billy Miller $5 bucks for every media interview he said. ;)

Having Joppru playing now, is like getting an extra player from this years draft. I hope he proves the coaches right, on spending a second on him.

I think both of the 2 first round picks are first team. If not who is the other CB starting with Glenn. Coleman made the move to Safety.

Back