Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

"UNOFFICIAL" Texans Vs Colts 2 Game Day Thread

Savage or Weeden can not be worse than Osweiler. He stuggles to make the simplest throws. Especially short and quick throws like slant routes. I just don't get it.

Reactions: ROO
Another FG. They might manage to win the division with this ****-show offense but they're going to get mauled in their first playoff game again

Great! another FG...

giphy.gif

Guy puts his facemask in kickers knee and it's running into kicker and not roughing? Lol... these refs and league are trash

Pretty damning opinion of the offense when you decline a roughing the kicker penalty to take the 3 points and have your D back on the field against Luck and the Colts O.

Guy puts his facemask in kickers knee and it's running into kicker and not roughing? Lol... these refs and league are trash

So had it been a QB it would have been a 15 harder but a defenseless kicker with one leg on the ground and it's running in to the kicker. Unbelievable.

Why do you keep watching a sport that you think is rigged, especially when you think it is rigged against your team and therefore they have no chance to win?

Why do you keep watching a sport that you think is rigged, especially when you think it is rigged against your team and therefore they have no chance to win?

I used to think the NFL liked certain narratives, now I just think they are too stubborn to address changes the game needs in officiating . Fans can see more now.

Pretty damning opinion of the offense when you decline a roughing the kicker penalty to take the 3 points and have your D back on the field against Luck and the Colts O.

They didn't call it roughing they called it running into the kicker. Just a 5-yard penalty and not an automatic 1st down. Would have been 4th & 10 if they accepted it.

Why do people smoke when they know it will kill them?
Because many do not die from it and live very long lives. However, if the league has rigged things against your team, they ultimately have zero chance of winning. So once again, if you truly believe that the league is rigged against your team, why do you watch? I am just curious.

Back