Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

UDFAs To Target

We’re done unless something else happens. Which guys do you want to pursue as an UDFA?

Mark Gilbert CB - had 2 major injuries, but I think he’s worth looking at in camp

Bryan Mills CB

Trey Smith OL- I think his history of blood clots is scaring away teams. If we were to get him he could solidify the inside.

William Bradley-King Edge

Christian Uphoff S

cuppacoffee

Resident Grouch
Guys I wanted have already signed elsewhere.

Jonathan Adams WR Ark. State - Detroit Lions
Jarett Patterson RB Buffalo - WFT

:coffee:

Last edited:

TheRealJoker

Hall of Fame
I can see Mccollum making the team due to lack of depth at center (depends on how they feel about whoever loses guard battle between Scharping/Taylor sliding to center if needed). Practice squad if not active roster.

Green has a good shot at practice squad. But with Roderick Johnson and Heck already on the roster he is stuck on the wrong side of a numbers game for active roster imo.

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans
I like those A&M OL signings. Guys are coming from one of the better SEC OL’s in 2020. I also like the fact that Caserio got the teammates. You may ask why? They may not have been highly regarded as individuals but obviously are better as a unit. C and G should help.

SnakeEyes

Under NRG
Any RBs? We have a pretty good list of guys, but I think a few fell through the cracks in the draft. Also some small school guys that are pretty good, just not scouted hard. I see many teams wasting time using 10 scouts for big schools and 1-2 for smaller. And guys get missed in the shuffle

SnakeEyes

Under NRG

Full AFC South list (all teams)

AFC South
Houston Texans

• OT Carson Green, Texas A&M
  • C Ryan McCollum, Texas A&M
  • WR Marlon Williams, Central Florida
  • WR Damon Hazelton, Missouri
Indianapolis Colts

• LB Anthony Butler, Liberty
  • LB Isaiah Kaufusi, BYU
  • RB Deon Jackson, Duke
  • WR Tarik Black, Texas
  • WR Tarik Black, Texas
Jacksonville Jaguars

• LB Dylan Moses, Alabama
  • WR Josh Imatorbhebhe, Illinois
  • DT Kenny Randall, Charleston
  • CB DJ Daniel, Georgia
  • WR Tim Jones, Southern Mississippi
  • CB Corey Straughter, Louisiana Monroe
Tennessee Titans

• DT Naquan Jones, Michigan State
  • FB Tory Carter, LSU
  • TE Miller Forristall, Alabama
  • OG Cole Banwart, Iowa
  • K Blake Haubeil, Ohio State
  • TE Briley Moore, Kansas State
  • DL Justus Reed, Virginia Tech
  • OL Chandon Herring, BYU

TheRealJoker

Hall of Fame
Seems like the smallest UDFA class in quite some time. Could be a good thing relying on vets with time in the league for depth instead of UDFAs... hopefully we still find a diamond in the rough

Number19

Hall of Fame
Seems like the smallest UDFA class in quite some time. Could be a good thing relying on vets with time in the league for depth instead of UDFAs... hopefully we still find a diamond in the rough
Don't know the actual count, but we are close to the 90 man roster limit.

Dejaview

All Pro
Not getting competition from UDFA’s. NC wants to shake his roster out to see what sticks. No doubt he went on his shopping spree just to create a competitive TC to get a good read on next year’s draft Needs.