Contributor's Club
Another toughie is Chargers @ Dolphins
Seems like the Chargers would be a no-brainer pick
but I don't know if I trust them when they have to travel cross country
wonder if it's real warm in Miami today

Plus they haven't won in Miami since Kellen Winslow

Showtime100

Got JJ?
If Atlanta knew how the clock works (aka you keep the clock moving as you are about to take the lead) I would have 6 wins so far this week. I would gripe about KC but we all got punked on that one.

JCTexan

Hall of Fame
If Atlanta knew how the clock works (aka you keep the clock moving as you are about to take the lead) I would have 6 wins so far this week. I would gripe about KC but we all got punked on that one.
I had Cleveland in that game. Too bad I picked Houston, though..

Giant Tiger

Veteran
I didn't make any picks this past week :vincepalm: Forgot all about it on Thursday & then I went to work early on Sunday :choke:

ObsiWan

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
Well.... I couldn't bring myself to pick the Cowpies and I'm paying the price.
But I wasn't exactly thrilled about picking the Bears either.
Why isn't there a none of the above selection?
:mariopalm:

Reactions: JB

Showtime100

Got JJ?
I haven't looked yet but I suspected as much.
Bet no one picked Oakland either. I know I didn't.
No way..lol.

SF has lost it this year. The team can pound you into submission and what do they want to do? Throw and damn ball every chance they get. And to top it off, throw it with Colin Kaepernick who has a million dollar arm, great wheels, and a :twocents: head.

:overreact:

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
All you guys that picked Indy to win jinxed us. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Become real fans why don't ya...:kitten:

ObsiWan

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
All you guys that picked Indy to win jinxed us. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Become real fans why don't ya...:kitten:
Hey....
I tried picking us in previous games but we lost those games too.

Showtime100

Got JJ?
In the name of tricking the football gods I have tried not being a fan, being a fan against my will, being a fan, being a diehard fan, wore a Cowboys shirt, worn Texans paraphanooky during games, not worn the phanooky, listened to the game on the radio without tv, watched tv but no radio, radio and tv, watched season 1 of Sex And The City as a sacrifice of my sanity to the football gods before big games

...................................and got nuthin but a newfound disdain for Matthew Broderick for marrying a guy dressed up as a girl when he could have had.......a female for a wife.

McNair....fire that GM of yours. You should have done it a long time ago.

:worldpeace:

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club

That's the hard part about this kind of game. You have to be objective if you really want to try to win.

So often that means picking against your own team, but I figure it's a sad sort of consolation prize.

On the flip side, I found myself rooting for Dallas on Sunday night because I picked them to win. Made me feel all dirty inside, especially when they won. Now I need to go drink some bleach.

ObsiWan

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
That's the hard part about this kind of game. You have to be objective if you really want to try to win.

So often that means picking against your own team, but I figure it's a sad sort of consolation prize.

On the flip side, I found myself rooting for Dallas on Sunday night because I picked them to win. Made me feel all dirty inside, especially when they won. Now I need to go drink some bleach.
Yeah... riiiight....
tell us how "dirty" you feel inside, Mister Fourteen Wins
:bat:

Showtime100

Got JJ?
Kind sucks. Maybe for the first time (and maybe not), under the last tie breaker where you pick the team that will score the fewest points I felt it wise to put Houston in the box.

:overreact:

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Double Barrel & myself finished at the top of the standings going 185-81. :cowboy1:
Right on, man! Congrats! :toast2: Glad to be co-champ with ya'.

Fun season and definitely the best that I've ever done with a Pick'em game. There was a lot of great competition, and I look forward to next season....7 long months from now.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Double Barrel & myself finished at the top of the standings going 185-81. :cowboy1:
Right on, man! Congrats! :toast2: Glad to be co-champ with ya'.

Fun season and definitely the best that I've ever done with a Pick'em game. There was a lot of great competition, and I look forward to next season....7 long months from now.
good job guys!

:barman:

Showtime100

Got JJ?
I guess the password is different. I just tried 13347 and texanstalk as the password per last year's code, no-go. I was hoping we would have this and a survivor game.

Help? :tinfoil:

Btw, if there is no board yet I'd be happy to set both of them up. I will wait to see if there is one first. Usually there is an invite, but either I missed it or haven't gotten mine.

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
Btw, if there is no board yet I'd be happy to set both of them up. I will wait to see if there is one first. Usually there is an invite, but either I missed it or haven't gotten mine.
That was last years league. Someone has to setup the leagues for 2015. I would be happy if you set these up. :)

Showtime100

Got JJ?
That was last years league. Someone has to setup the leagues for 2015. I would be happy if you set these up. :)

I'd be glad to. Give me an hour to take care of this and other business and I'll start a thread with passwords for both survivor and pick'em.

The season is just a few days away, the sooner the better. :D