Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Tremon Smith CB (special teamer really)

Norg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
dang we signing left and right like we making a run at the SUperbowl ...is there something i dont know ..??? ya know nick we have a 3rd 4 5 6 and 7the round pick

Texansphan

Football connoisseur
Man, I know STs are important, but what about the running game?
Right now Texans are ranked last and that is a bad recipe for a team without a franchise QB.

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
Right now Texans are ranked last and that is a bad recipe for a team without a franchise QB.
Why would they change the recipe when they’re trying to tank?

TheRealJoker

Hall of Fame
This is an existing player that plays mainly special teams. Has nothing to do with running game. Running game is going to be crap until the offseason when moves can be made to fix the crap (like firing Tim Kelly amongst other things).

IDEXAN

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
I dunno this signing is for the balance of the current 2021 season or for the upcoming 2022 season ?

beerlover

Hall of Fame
When it seems all hope is lost Caserio doubles down. Special Teams are one of three phases that determine outcome of games.

beerlover

Hall of Fame
Problem is they keep signing contracts with nothing on the field to show for it. How are they (Caserio) so sure, money well spent? It’s all just pure conjecture!