Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Training Camp & Pre-Season...Game 1...Green Bay Packers!

This board destroyed OB last year for not giving the starters many plays. Now it’s too many. Smh

Exactly....a game has to be played..some guys need to play more than others.. Keke In particular needs to prove he can stand up to the rigors of the NFL.

IT'S GAME ONE!!! Have you ever watched the preseason before!

So ******* what. Would u rather have these dudes waiting to get-their bodies acclimated to the game game 1 of the regular season.....so they can immediately be out with injury then?

Jeezus, u guys gotta calm down

SMOKE THROUGH A KEYHOLE!!!

I just finished all my beer on that one! Every year, every game, that always knocks me out of the drinking!!

So ******* what. Would u rather have these dudes waiting to get-their bodies acclimated to the game game 1 of the regular season.....so they can immediately be out with injury then?

Jeezus, u guys gotta calm down

Game 1 of preseason.. starters play 1-2 series if they do play..

Game 2.. usually a quarter

Game 3.. a half-3 quarters..

Game 4.. don't play at all.

There's plenty of ******* time to get acclimated to the game before game one of the regular season.

Again, made no damn sense to have Coutee still in the game in the 2nd quarter of P.S. game one.

I’m relaxed with a good red wine in my hand. You are the flabbergasted pissed off goof.

aXXxq4z_700b.jpg

Game 1 of preseason.. starters play 1-2 series if they do play..

Game 2.. usually a quarter

Game 3.. a half-3 quarters..

Game 4.. don't play at all.

There's plenty of ******* time to get acclimated to the game before game one of the regular season.

Again, made no damn sense to have Coutee still in the game in the 2nd quarter.

There’s no set in stone formula how much guys play from 1 game to the next...it’s unfortunate he got injured but the truth is he’s a 2nd year guy still learning the offense and he needs the reps....stop bitching.

What the hell is Obryann putting QT on all the punts and every other passing play across the middle after he's recovering from that hammy. It's bad enough we lost Mancz. This is the 1st meaningless practice game not the Super Bowl. Geessh! C'mon man.

What the hell is Obryann putting QT on all the punts and every other passing play across the middle after he's recovering from that hammy. It's bad enough we lost Mancz. This is the 1st meaningless practice game not the Super Bowl. Geessh! C'mon man.
That’s buttchin for ya...

Back