Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Training Camp pictures...

V. Young #10....

I hope someone made fun of him :)

[edit] Damn u Lucky, beat me to it :)

My wife was praying I didn't see this guy, otherwise he'd have been made severe fun of :) Also, what Ftard wears Cowboys gear to a Texans Training camp? And ya wonder why we detest ya? :) (Spotted two, shot both down in flames). One made the comment.."Hey look, Texans know how to use a Porta Potty!"....I responded with "Yeah, we lease the basement out to Cowboy fans" :)

Hey I got a cowboy fan coming tomorrow and bringing Texans fans with. He has been searching th Walmarts for Texan Gear, not happening Wallymart sucks. Just because he is a cowboy fan he has always had a deep respect for the Texans.

No way! Myers getting pushed into the backfield? Say it isn't so. LOL, good grief. Hurry up Caldwell!

BTW, nice play by Okam even though he was against Myers. I hope the big guy does well.

DSC_0186.JPG

Myers has been beating Okam in one on one drills, one play is not telling the true story, especially a still shot.

LMAO! I'm telling ya, he wasn't impressive at all today. I was unaware he was that short too. He looked like a dwarf compared to Schaub and DanO

Grossman is listed at 6'1" and 217 pounds...............the same weight he carried with Chicago...................There is no way that he weighs anywhere close to 217.........more like 245 (making him look shorter than people are used to)........unless someone was using some funny wide angle lens.:foottap:

TrainingCampJuly312009351.jpg

Heh! Our photo collection of Kris Brown is now complete. He's been in a picture with every single one of our family members. We love Kris Brown. Nothing but the nicest man you could ever meet. Same to be said of his wife. Just an outstanding family.

Nice pics but I'm not so sure I would give a football sized human to a kicker!

Grossman is listed at 6'1" and 217 pounds...............the same weight he carried with Chicago...................There is no way that he weighs anywhere close to 217.........more like 245 (making him look shorter than people are used to)........unless someone was using some funny wide angle lens.:foottap:

muscle weighs more than fat.

OK, this is the play where I believe Brisiel was at Center, and Myers at RG.

DSC_0344.JPG

Nice pics but I'm not so sure I would give a football sized human to a kicker!

Lol.

I've actually met his two boys and his wife. He loves kids. If you could have seen his eyes... they light up when he sees kids. I'm not really in the habit of letting people hold my baby but Kris is one that I'm ok with! Look how happy Kris looked!! I have one of those fancy cameras where you can take tons of pictures in a short amount of time. Took about 70 pictures of him picking up my kid. You can see the grin just kick in when he saw our baby. Like a video! Lol. I just posted the one that I thought was best.

Anyone else notice that we've got three days of T/C in the books and not one Cato June comment - positive or negative. Maybe I missed it but he's the only F/A pickup no one has mentioned.
hmmm....
:thinking:

...at least tell me whether he's running with the 2's or 3's

Anyone else notice that we've got three days of T/C in the books and not one Cato June comment - positive or negative. Maybe I missed it but he's the only F/A pickup no one has mentioned.
hmmm....

I've read negative comments about him. I honestly don't expect him to make the team.

hmmm....

Gil Brandt was talking him up on Sirius today, I'm pretty sure Kubiak said good things about him as well.

hmmm....

I'm a June fan. I'd been keeping a really close eye on him the first day of camp and he just flat out disappointed. I do not see him making the team. I really wanted him to. I talked about it a little in the training camp thread.

I didn't see much out of him today either. Just that Haynesworth-esque picture by BullpenPhotos.

hmmm....

I thought I read in one thread that he's looking much slower than Adibi and Diles.

I'm a June fan. I'd been keeping a really close eye on him the first day of camp and he just flat out disappointed. I do not see him making the team. I really wanted him to. I talked about it a little in the training camp thread.

I didn't see much out of him today either. Just that Haynesworth-esque picture by BullpenPhotos.

I think I know the pix (DSC_0521) you mean. I think he's with the 3's because Grossman is at QB. There are a couple more of him going at A. Hill after the ball has been dropped or the pass was off the mark - no way to tell if he made a play or the ball was off from just those two stills.

That he's running with the 3's doesn't bode well for his chances to make the squad, IMO. I could be all wrong...
Photos&

Last edited:

I stood behind this guy in the ring toss line and he didnt make one....I told him thats why we didnt draft vince....cause he throws like a girl..(no I am sure there are ladies who can throw better than VY)

My 4 year old son then stepped up wearing his #80 jert and nailed it and won a bandanna.

Not trying to steal any glory, just posting some pics I took at the Saturday practice

Great shots and thanks for sharing. Between you, Andy and others, well, I don't feel like I'm missing out on too much.

Walter has some freakin' guns.

Negated by the Mantyhose, of course. :cowboy1:

Correct.

I didn't notice, to be honest, because I was still so very stunned by the *********gery present in the form of the Vince Young Texans jersey.

*edit* - since when is *********gery a banned word?

dew-shh-baggery

Correct.

I didn't notice, to be honest, because I was still so very stunned by the *********gery present in the form of the Vince Young Texans jersey.

*edit* - since when is *********gery a banned word?

dew-shh-baggery

Probably to cut down on the name calling, like the I word which is also banned.

I was just picking though, I don't care if Walters wears womens underwear in place of a jock strap, so long as he keeps playing on the level he as the past 2 seasons.

8042dd38.jpg

f0ae3636.jpg

2a522264.jpg

9bf18d4e.jpg

Here is my sorry contribution taken off my iphone.

Taken from the Monday morning practice.

Yup, and even when you know it is, it is still hard not to. Just one of those words/names I guess.

You have to admit, 60+ catches and 800'something yards later, people are getting his name correct alot more of frequently.

Back