Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Training Camp pictures...

It was an honest mistake, my bad. I'll try a lot harder in the future.

I didn't think you did it on purpose. Sorry about my bad grammar. I wasn't attacking you. I was correcting you. It's a fact that Kevin Walter was still fairly obscure even to a lot of Texans fans but his performance has really helped to bring him to the attention of many of us. I think that was a run-on-sentence.

Go Texans.

Rex is a friggin chubb a lubb.

Is this an ooompa loompa or is this Rex Grossman?

rg.jpg

Well...I was out there last night and if you notice...No pictures...After 6 plus years and haven taken over 50,000 pictures (and posted over 45,000 of them on my site) my camera finally died.
:crying::crying:
As soon as I hear from Kevin I might be posting more about how you can help me defray the costs of a new camera...
:photos:

Well...I was out there last night and if you notice...No pictures...After 6 plus years and haven taken over 50,000 pictures (and posted over 45,000 of them on my site) my camera finally died.
As soon as I hear from Kevin I might be posting more about how you can help me defray the costs of a new camera...

neeed to have a seperate donation for Andy a new camera. I'll pitch in.

if the mods will set something up, I'll kick in
I miss them already
:crying:

neeed to have a seperate donation for Andy a new camera. I'll pitch in.

Dang Andy, that sucks!! I'm with Andrew, I'm in.

I am promoting you guys on the home page again and just mentioned you on Twitter. Of course we all appreciate all the work that goes into TexansBullpen.com.

Just to put this in here as well as the other thread...

From doing some looking this camera has an average life of the shutter motor of 40-50,000 pictures, since our site has over 45,000 pictures, I am guessing this camera has taken over 60-70,000 pictures, so I guess I should be happy it lasted this long. :shocked I should also be happy it died when it did...During training camp rather then our Monday night game...

Don't worry, I am going to be getting a replacement so our site will continue to exist and keep providing pictures for you. :photos:

We have never wanted to have our site be a pay site but with having an unexpected ~$1000 outlay right before the season, I have added a donation page to our site that will hopefully help offset some of this cost.

Click here to donate...

Anything that you can give would be great...Thanks...

1c98101ea8c5886b8b84d02e1455a7b4-getty-.jpg

KANSAS CITY, MO - AUGUST 15: Quarterback Matt Cassel(notes) #7 of the Kansas City Chiefs is hit by tackle Frank Okam(notes) #97 of the Houston Texans after releasing the ball during the preseason game at Arrowhead Stadium on August 15, 2009 in Kansas City, Missouri. (Photo by Dilip Vishwanat/Getty Images)

df6d946cea4c7b739393ab077844fc05-getty-.jpg

KANSAS CITY, MO - AUGUST 15: Running Back Dantrell Savage(notes) #29 of the Kansas City Chiefs fumbles the ball during the preseason game against the Houston Texans at Arrowhead Stadium on August 15, 2009 in Kansas City, Missouri. (Photo by Dilip Vishwanat/Getty Images)

d4bfd1aabba7c3dacf818d67badec11d-getty-.jpg

KANSAS CITY, MO - AUGUST 15: Wide receiver Darnell Jenkins(notes) #84 of the Houston Texans makes a catch as cornerback Ricardo Colclough(notes) #30 of the Kansas City Chiefs covers during the preseason game at Arrowhead Stadium on August 15, 2009 in Kansas City, Missouri. (Photo by Dilip Vishwanat/Getty Images)

I took these photos myself.

TrainingCampJuly312009334.jpg

Anyway... I wanted to point out Boomer Grigsby. This man is the hulk in white. Wow! I don't think I've ever seen a football player shaped like Boomer. He's like a MASSIVE Popeye! I'm thinking he makes the team. He carries a lot of oomph.

TrainingCampJuly312009311.jpg

Here's Casey taking a swig of water. He looked parched throughout the camp. I think he drank more water than anyone else! Always a good thing.

TrainingCampJuly312009307.jpg

Super Mario!

TrainingCampJuly312009351.jpg

Heh! Our photo collection of Kris Brown is now complete. He's been in a picture with every single one of our family members. We love Kris Brown. Nothing but the nicest man you could ever meet. Same to be said of his wife. Just an outstanding family.

Great pics Nitro, and your little baby is adorable! Kris is the ultimate football player IMHO! Never rude, always great with the fans, and is so passionate about what he does for a living. We met him at the team hotel in KC and he got up, walked over to where I was and gave me a huge hug! Amy set up the entire KC trip, organized a fantastic tailgate, made sure everyone got tickets, and picked out the hotel. I rode to the game with her, and she treated me like one of the family. I have a couple great pics of Kris with my grandson's I'll post soon. Yes, they are great people, and I feel blessed to know them. I wanted to cry with joy when the Texans resigned him for another five years! He's our guy for a LONG LONG time! He will retire a TEXAN!!!!

Back