Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

trade idea... btw... where do i put these???

Pharaohcious

Waterboy
let me just say.... i can't believe we almost signed Earl Thomas...

We need to trade Merciless and David Johnson to the Falcons for Julio...

Grab derrius guice out of F.A. and take a real strong look at DeShaun demanding a release....

Before we invest anymore time into a failed project with GOOD talent... Obrien needs a Shooter not Flicker

let me just say.... i can't believe we almost signed Earl Thomas...

We need to trade Merciless and David Johnson to the Falcons for Julio...

Grab derrius guice out of F.A. and take a real strong look at DeShaun demanding a release....

Before we invest anymore time into a failed project with GOOD talent... Obrien needs a Shooter not Flicker

OB’s scheme offers no shooter philosophy. Flicker to Flicker-Out is the usual.

OB can't dictate sumone whose able to rely on abilities outside the pocket....

he needs someone to take the pressure...

it's an unformuable partnership... meaning its not able to formulate....

u got a strong arm likness HC and a Mobile QB who excels outside the pocket ESCAPING pressure...

Not from being under it!

source.gif

i'd trade Deshaun to the Packers for Rodgers... He'll make a good HC and O'brien doesn't need to have both stresses from the job

If....IF....the Texans decided they had to trade Watson to save OB's job....Chicago and Minnesota would be the teams that come to mind immediately.

Watson and McCarron to the Chicago for Foles and Trubisky. Bears jump on this before OB can offer up his 2022 and 2023 RD1 picks as well. Lord knows he's a giver.

Watson to the Minnesota straight up for Cousins. The Vikings make this move before OB even finishes the conversation. They'd be preparing press releases before OB even got off the phone.

If either trade were to happen......NFL analysts would absolutely roast O'Brien.

The talk is a round two to Packers but just talk so far as the need wide receiver more than they need Watt.

what are the team needs ..??? i would think once watt leaves we need a younger better DT/DE after last week we need a better Dlinemen to stop the run

what are the team needs ..??? i would think once watt leaves we need a younger better DT/DE after last week we need a better Dlinemen to stop the run
We have not seen the new improved defense Weaver was supposed to bring. Dunn should be adequate Nose but has not. PJ Hall a FA pickup with minimal experience has been good but
Weaver scheme isn't working. Remember Reader was drafted round 5 so if we go back to a monster at nose it's possible to get one. IMO, Omenihu given snaps Watt get will be a good starter. A round two for JJ can bring a starting WR to go with Cook and Cobb with Isaiah Coulter rotating end. Our 3 might get Najee RB from Alabama. Our two fours should bring a safety and a corner.

This mess no going to be fixed in one year and perhaps not in two but hey I'm not going anywhere...

ok beg the packers to give a 2nd for jj watt

then who else with value we can trade lets just start racking up the 2nd round picks

its time to hit reset and rebuild

rest all our main key starters and play 2nd 3rd stringers and start macarron

We don't want any 3rd round picks. Texans history with 3rd round is not very good. Watt for a 2 can be done.

We don't want any 3rd round picks. Texans history with 3rd round is not very good. Watt for a 2 can be done.

Everyone who ever participated in making everything after RD1 a massive crapshoot are finally out of the building. Time for a brand new regime from top to bottom and maybe some fruitful drafts after RD1 starting in 2022. Also worth mentioning, smarter moves in Free Agency and trades that are finally consummated with the Texans on the favorable side of the ledger. All we can do is hope.

Everyone who ever participated in making everything after RD1 a massive crapshoot are finally out of the building. Time for a brand new regime from top to bottom and maybe some fruitful drafts after RD1 starting in 2022. Also worth mentioning, smarter moves in Free Agency and trades that are finally consummated with the Texans on the favorable side of the ledger. All we can do is hope.

all we have is hope ...... : I

ok beg the packers to give a 2nd for jj watt

then who else with value we can trade lets just start racking up the 2nd round picks

its time to hit reset and rebuild

rest all our main key starters and play 2nd 3rd stringers and start macarron
No Mccarron prefers to eat macaroons while doing the Macarena on sidelines. Much easier to stay healthy there.

i just dont want Watson to get hurt in a pointless season

maybe AJ can up his value with playing and then we trade him

Former Cowboys and this season's Giants QB, Cooper Rush is an available FA at the moment. I really liked this guy coming out of Central Michigan. He wasn't horrible in Dallas when he had his chances to play. Jerrah just jumped at the chance to sign Dalton which made Rush expendable. I'd sign Rush to the PS since he plays much closer to Watson's style than McCarron does. Anyhow, the Texans could trade McCarron and sign Rush to a much better contract price wise.

We have not seen the new improved defense Weaver was supposed to bring. Dunn should be adequate Nose but has not. PJ Hall a FA pickup with minimal experience has been good but
Weaver scheme isn't working. Remember Reader was drafted round 5 so if we go back to a monster at nose it's possible to get one. IMO, Omenihu given snaps Watt get will be a good starter. A round two for JJ can bring a starting WR to go with Cook and Cobb with Isaiah Coulter rotating end. Our 3 might get Najee RB from Alabama. Our two fours should bring a safety and a corner.

This mess no going to be fixed in one year and perhaps not in two but hey I'm not going anywhere...

All draft picks before rd 4 and even 1 in rd 4 should go to the defensive side of the ball. They need to get much faster on defense. I'm ok with using the other 4 on a RBlike Alabama's Robinson. Harris probably wont be there in the 3rd. He's the best RB in college football. IMHO A Eddie Lacy type with better hands.

All draft picks before rd 4 and even 1 in rd 4 should go to the defensive side of the ball. They need to get much faster on defense. I'm ok with using the other 4 on a RBlike Alabama's Robinson. Harris probably wont be there in the 3rd. He's the best RB in college football. IMHO A Eddie Lacy type with better hands.
100% agree on Najee but see him on two mocks about where we should end up in round three. Same with Terrace Marshall if he continues with LSU productivity he should be high round two at minimum but as still early and others thinking he will be round three I'll go with him. Here's my thoughts if trades occur for Texans players WR Fuller or Cooks to Gbay and the other to Browns with a round two coming to us. Stills to ? for ? but gone IMO opinion due to contract final year almost half paid by Houston so another team should willing give something for remaining $3.5 and we've paid his workout bonus already.

Deandre Carter perhaps a 7th comp but I cannot see why. Keke Coutee same although he might be worth a 7th in a trade which would be better than hoping for a comp. These two have done zero to keep them around and only a team with great WR coach might see a guy who might be salvaged at a prime position.

Cobb in slot with Coulter WR2 and a draft pick with our first pick; hoping that we then have two round twos for Cooks and Fuller. IMO Cooks is only WR of calibre to keep but his cap space appears to be strongly needed despite Deshaun's saying no one leaving.
Can you give me a couple ILBs available to us in round three with history of coverage?

RBs: I would like to see Johnson and Johnson on sidelines with Buddy Howell and Scotty Phillips finishing out 2020 so we can see what we have in them.

100% agree on Najee but see him on two mocks about where we should end up in round three. Same with Terrace Marshall if he continues with LSU productivity he should be high round two at minimum but as still early and others thinking he will be round three I'll go with him. Here's my thoughts if trades occur for Texans players WR Fuller or Cooks to Gbay and the other to Browns with a round two coming to us. Stills to ? for ? but gone IMO opinion due to contract final year almost half paid by Houston so another team should willing give something for remaining $3.5 and we've paid his workout bonus already.

Deandre Carter perhaps a 7th comp but I cannot see why. Keke Coutee same although he might be worth a 7th in a trade which would be better than hoping for a comp. These two have done zero to keep them around and only a team with great WR coach might see a guy who might be salvaged at a prime position.

Cobb in slot with Coulter WR2 and a draft pick with our first pick; hoping that we then have two round twos for Cooks and Fuller. IMO Cooks is only WR of calibre to keep but his cap space appears to be strongly needed despite Deshaun's saying no one leaving.
Can you give me a couple ILBs available to us in round three with history of coverage?

RBs: I would like to see Johnson and Johnson on sidelines with Buddy Howell and Scotty Phillips finishing out 2020 so we can see what we have in them.

I kinda like Monty Rice from Georgia. Pretty good in coverage and a sure tackler. 2 things this defense is really missing.

If....IF....the Texans decided they had to trade Watson to save OB's job....Chicago and Minnesota would be the teams that come to mind immediately.

Watson and McCarron to the Chicago for Foles and Trubisky. Bears jump on this before OB can offer up his 2022 and 2023 RD1 picks as well. Lord knows he's a giver.

Watson to the Minnesota straight up for Cousins. The Vikings make this move before OB even finishes the conversation. They'd be preparing press releases before OB even got off the phone.

If either trade were to happen......NFL analysts would absolutely roast O'Brien.

A rumor of the NFL about the Texans is... New GM and HC are going to blow up everything and start over. Trading JJ and Watson...a complete fresh start.

Back