Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

To my Blue Crew family

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
Just wanted you all to know that as of TODAY I am joining the ranks of those who call themselves RETIRED! Not exactly sure how I feel about that, still reeling from the decision. BUT, no more excuses about "having to work" when you all have get togethers for out of town games! Having some health issues that warrented me making the decision and following through! IF I'm gonna live to see my TEXANS WIN a SB I gotta make some serious lifestyle changes, and that starts NOW.

Truthfully, I detest the word "retirement!" It's like giving up and calling it quits on a lifetime of hard work. BUT, I know that is not true. I'll just look at it as the beginning of a new chapter in my life, filled with love and passion for my family and friends.

I would not trade the past ten years for anything in the world! TEXANS football has brought me some of the best friends I have ever had, and I would not be who I am today without all of YOU!! I look forward to many more years of sweating it out on that parking lot with all of you, and I know in my heart that SOMEDAY I will celebrate a Texan SB win with my Blue Crew family!!

My THANKS to all of you for making me ONE HAPPY TEXAN GRANDMA!!:heart:

:shetexan:

Just wanted you all to know that as of TODAY I am joining the ranks of those who call themselves RETIRED! Not exactly sure how I feel about that, still reeling from the decision. BUT, no more excuses about "having to work" when you all have get togethers for out of town games! Having some health issues that warrented me making the decision and following through! IF I'm gonna live to see my TEXANS WIN a SB I gotta make some serious lifestyle changes, and that starts NOW.

Truthfully, I detest the word "retirement!" It's like giving up and calling it quits on a lifetime of hard work. BUT, I know that is not true. I'll just look at it as the beginning of a new chapter in my life, filled with love and passion for my family and friends.

I would not trade the past ten years for anything in the world! TEXANS football has brought me some of the best friends I have ever had, and I would not be who I am today without all of YOU!! I look forward to many more years of sweating it out on that parking lot with all of you, and I know in my heart that SOMEDAY I will celebrate a Texan SB win with my Blue Crew family!!

That's FANTASTIC news Sandy. Though the income may go down, so will your stress level. (now I just need to find a way to use you as a baby-sitter!) Congrats on hanging in there this long and enjoy your well deserved break!

That's FANTASTIC news Sandy. Though the income may go down, so will your stress level. (now I just need to find a way to use you as a baby-sitter!) Congrats on hanging in there this long and enjoy your well deserved break!

Just let me know Dan!! I'm a happy GREAT GRANDMA also!

Way to go Sandy , it's a milestone . To me it just means that chapters over and the next one begins .

:heart:

Sandy, you take care of yourself so you can enjoy a long and happy retirement watching our Texans go to multiple superbowls!!!!!

We need to get that facebook group going we talked about in Baltimore.

Sandy, I might not be Blue Crew'er... But that doesn't mean I can't wish you a happy retirement and that I wish you much happiness and that you enjoy whatever you chose to do now!

Congrats. I'm only about 20-30 years behind you gma!

Mike

Congratulations, Sandy

Hope you have so much fun that you dont know what to do with yourself.

I think the health and stress level are the keys to your continued happy success. It takes a lot being a mom and grandmom and you will need to be happy and healthy for that no doubt. Enjoy your newfound life and like someone said here its like starting a new chapter in your life. Congrats and good luck in all your ventures, don't forget you can do new things and make a difference in someones life.

I think the health and stress level are the keys to your continued happy success. It takes a lot being a mom and grandmom and you will need to be happy and healthy for that no doubt. Enjoy your newfound life and like someone said here its like starting a new chapter in your life. Congrats and good luck in all your ventures, don't forget you can do new things and make a difference in someones life.

A Grandma to an extremely extended family, no less!!! :D

Love ya Gma!! Relax and enjoy!!!!

Back