Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Titans sign Randy Moss

I think the Moss / CJ combo is dangerous and to be respected accordingly. Obviously, Moss could meltdown and do nothing, but if he has any sense in that noggin of his, he'll tow the line and do what he's told to help the Titans. And if he does, I think he's a huge upgrade to the Titans offense.

That being said, the Colts are still the team to beat in the AFC South. I think the results will be the Colts at 11-5 winning the division, and the Titans 10-6 and Texans 9-7 will be on the outside looking in as the wildcards come from the AFC East and North.

I think the Moss / CJ combo is dangerous and to be respected accordingly. Obviously, Moss could meltdown and do nothing, but if he has any sense in that noggin of his, he'll tow the line and do what he's told to help the Titans. And if he does, I think he's a huge upgrade to the Titans offense.

That being said, the Colts are still the team to beat in the AFC South. I think the results will be the Colts at 11-5 winning the division, and the Titans 10-6 and Texans 9-7 will be on the outside looking in as the wildcards come from the AFC East and North.

well the Texans don't have another shot at them (unless its in the post season?) so Titans have to be the focus for Texans now. Don't be surprised if the Eagles with Vick back upset those Colts, they are so beatable right now & WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK! :cowboy1:

Meh. Honestly, this is the scariest consequence of the signing I can think of.

Dh9dw.jpg

Look, you are going to have to start posting photo's in another format or something. My work filters show me nothing but a blank page and I know I am missing some good ****!!!! Make it happen damn it!!:cool:

When the word came down that Moss was being waived, I went batshit on titanstailgate begging the Titans to sign him.

I'm thrilled. Why? With the Britt injury, more than anything else, this message from the owner on down to Fisher tells the locker room that there is a belief that they can contend.

Its now up to Moss, but the fact that the team got off its arse and actually filled a hole quick was a welcome sight for me. I'm not used to it.

:bat: Why does it have to be a "Dreaded" number? How ya doing Bulluck?

Haha well I took some shots for you, so that should be flattering!

I'm doing well just busy, glad its football season but sad its already at the midway point. Glad to be back talking NFL with you guys :heart: Still can't get over the BA news, though.

You been good?

Back