Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

TIME TO REBOOT AGAINST THE STEELERS WEEK 3

I want to believe you, but I know you're a Ravens fan... so obvious bias there.

I pride myself on being as unbiased as possible, but I really cant point to anything other than blitzing that Pittsburgh does well.Outside of ine run last week their run game was ass, Bens arm is gone, their o line is spotty, their secondary is mediocre bouyed by Fitzpatrick.

A mobile QB or one who can get rid of it quickly and on time will make them look dumb as hell.

Why didn't Watson throw it away?
Watson always believes he can escape a muddy pocket, and alot of times he does... but yah, in that case, wanted him to just throw it away. A bigger concern of mine is it seems we rarely succeed on those PA plays. It seems once DW turns back around, there's already pressure coming from somewhere. Seems like defense never bite on the fake.

Watson always believes he can escape a muddy pocket, and alot of times he does... but yah, in that case, wanted him to just throw it away. A bigger concern of mine is it seems we rarely succeed on those PA plays. It seems once DW turns back around, there's already pressure coming from somewhere. Seems like defense never bite on the fake.
He could have thrown it away early when he was outside the tackle...................but turned inside where he could no longer throw it away.

Considering the injuries OB has suffered with crazy personnel choices over the years (JJ Watt) you’d think he’d be wise enough not to have Fuller fielding punts.

He's no Schaub when it comes to PA.

Back