Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

The Official Houston Texans Draft Days Discussion Thread

Ravens get Hamilton and Linderbaum. That's all I need to know about the combine.
Not sure what you mean because you do realize that if not for the combine it would have never occurred to anybody, much less the Jacksonville Jags, that Travon Walker could be the first pick in the 2022 NFL Draft.

Not sure what you mean because you do realize that if not for the combine it would have never occurred to anybody, much less the Jacksonville Jags, that Travon Walker could be the first pick in the 2022 NFL Draft.
We used to know what each other was talking about. Then we got older.

Would anyone take Ojabo @ #37? He'll need a redshirt year, but he's the most talented player left in the draft.

If we're looking at edges then give me a healthy Bonnito or Sam Williams. I've got a feeling Malone will be the pick at 68 or 80.

Not surprised to see Eliot Wolf has done his homework, Cole Strange OG/C to the Pats was the biggest sleeper in this draft. Strange Combine measurables matched Ickey Ekwonu. Strange is a lot stronger and faster than Green.

5 Georgia defenders off the board. And their best player (Nakobe Dean) still undrafted.

Slow start on the rebuild. I feel like the Texans had one of the weakest drafts of the evening (for the teams that drafted tonight). I don't think Stingley is going to be good. I believe he will be hampered by his injury. And Green will be an average starting guard in the NFL. I hope I'm wrong.

Slow start on the rebuild. I feel like the Texans had one of the weakest drafts of the evening (for the teams that drafted tonight). I don't think Stingley is going to be good. I believe he will be hampered by his injury. And Green will be an average starting guard in the NFL. I hope I'm wrong.
He's young. I don't think it's going to affect him the way it got Schaub.

There might be some smaller injuries due to compensation stuff... but you probably won't notice the Lisfranc for a couple of years

Well Rodgers and many GB fans would disagree with you seeing as Rodgers has been screaming for weapons for years now it was reported as one of the reasons he wanted out.
I'm saying look at every wr that has come through GB and they were all 2nd rd picks except Walker. The problem with GB is they never have 2 of them clicking at the same time nor do they go get that extra threat. Look at how those wr's have fared once they left Rodgers. He's a king maker. There are alot of high caliber wr's left on the board. Different body types too

Stingley Jr. possesses elite athleticism - he is one of the most talented players in this draft.

While there are durability concerns, his relentless work ethic allowed him to overcome adversity and fight his way back from injury ahead of schedule.

He would not have fallen outside the top 10. Stingley impressed NFL teams at the LSU Pro Day.

Was his selection a stretch at 3 a stretch? Absolutely not. It is premature to write him off.

Back