Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The more the merrier!

Ryan

THIS YEAR
I too have set up a FF league. Some of you were a part of my league last year on Yahoo! and if you liked it last year, it has the same settings and everything. The title of the league last year was "Competitive Players League" if some of you don't have a recollection of it. The roster positions are 1 QB, 3 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 TE, 2 flex positions, 1 K, 1 DEF, and a pretty large bench. Our set draft time at the moment is scheduled for Sunday Aug 10 @ 3:00 pm CDT. That is subject to change. Here is the info

League ID#:136619
League Name: Texans Talk
League Password:supermariobros

Brando

Hall of Fame
I too have set up a FF league. Some of you were a part of my league last year on Yahoo! and if you liked it last year, it has the same settings and everything. The title of the league last year was "Competitive Players League" if some of you don't have a recollection of it. The roster positions are 1 QB, 3 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 TE, 2 flex positions, 1 K, 1 DEF, and a pretty large bench. Our set draft time at the moment is scheduled for Sunday Aug 10 @ 3:00 pm CDT. That is subject to change. Here is the info

League ID#:136619
League Name: Texans Talk
League Password:supermariobros
I signed up. :tiphat:

HOU-TEX

Ah, Football!
I'm in.

There's still plenty of time before the season starts, but there are still 7 spots available. We might need to start pimpin this a little more in order to fill it up.

You think?

Ryan

THIS YEAR
If we get more interest in this thing as well, we could probably add a few more slots. Although i think there's enough FF around this forum that everyone will get their chances

gary

Hall of Fame
I set my predraft rankings. Is it important to put players on the expendable list?

Brando

Hall of Fame
So who are the owners besides the obvious?

- The Guerillas - GB
- Overofficious Jerks
- Schaub 2 Johnson
- Texans - Gary
- Scranton Dundies - Brando
- HOU-TEX - J-Love ;)
- Battle Red Bulls
- El Gatos Locos - TexanSam

W

whiskeyrbl

Were any of you in my league last season?[/QUOTE

I think I was, I was in 5 different ones. But the team name was XLR8TORS, last year. Or maybe it was Schaub 2 Johnson, I can't remember.

Ryan

THIS YEAR
I am the Battle Red Bulls. That has been my name the last two years in all of my leagues and i'm sticking to it. And gary you were in my league last year, when i was going through my pms, you askes about joining my draft or whatever.

Brando

Hall of Fame
The Guerillas - GB
Overofficious Jerks -
Schaub 2 Johnson - whiskeyrbl
Texans - Gary
Scranton Dundies - Brando
HOU-TEX - HT
Battle Red Bulls - Ryan
El Gatos Locos - TexanSam

So that's everyone but the Jerks.

gary

Hall of Fame
I am the Battle Red Bulls. That has been my name the last two years in all of my leagues and i'm sticking to it. And gary you were in my league last year, when i was going through my pms, you askes about joining my draft or whatever.
I didn't remember. Sorry.

Vinny

shiny happy fan
The Guerillas - GB
Overofficious Jerks -
Texans - Gary
HOU-TEX - HT
Battle Red Bulls - Ryan

So that's everyone but the Jerks.
That can't be all that hard to figure out after I proclaim myself the winner of the league.

Brando

Hall of Fame
That can't be all that hard to figure out after I proclaim myself the winner of the league.

haha!

So that means.......

The Guerillas - GB
Overofficious Jerks - Vinny ;)
Texans - Gary
HOU-TEX - HT
Battle Red Bulls - Ryan

This will be a fun league!:texflag:

gary

Hall of Fame
haha!

So that means.......

The Guerillas - GB
Overofficious Jerks - Vinny ;)
Texans - Gary
HOU-TEX - HT
Battle Red Bulls - Ryan

This will be a fun league!:texflag:
Two more teams.

GuerillaBlack

Hall of Fame
Tight. Just one more.

And can you believe it? I'm drafting in my first league right now. Early? I know right. I picked LT with the first pick. :)

GuerillaBlack

Hall of Fame
Oh damn! I shall own in my latest fantasy team (second this season). Through small trades with some dumbasses, I get this:

Active:

QB1: Philip Rivers (though through a trade, I might be getting Romo
RB1: Adrian Peterson
RB2: Jamal Lewis
RB/WR: Andre Johnson
WR2: Larry Fitzgerald
WR3: Terrell Owens
TE: Antonio Gates
DST: Bears
K: Nick Folk

Bench:

Brandon Jacobs
Cowboys DST
Owen Daniels
Joey Galloway
Torry Holt (on Monday)
Donovan McNabb (on Monday)

Is that considered rape?

Ryan

THIS YEAR
if we can get one more person to show interest, i can make it a 12 team league.

And also, I just had my most recent FF draft. It was a crazy league setup that included 3 starting QBs, 5 starting WRS, 3 starting RBs, 2 TEs, 1 K, and 2 DEF. It was an 8 team league as well.

Let's just say i dominated.

Starters
QB-Derek Anderson
QB-Marc Bulger
QB-Jason Campbell
WR-Andre Johnson
WR-Brandon Marshall
WR-Plaxico Burress
WR-Joey Galloway
WR-Jerrico Cotchery
RB-Adrian Peterson(the good one)
RB-Willis McGahee
RB-Edgerrin James
TE-Dallas Clark
TE-Owen Daniels
K-Josh Scobee
DEF-New York Giants
DEF-Indy

Bench
RB-Thomas Jones
RB-Chester Taylor
WR-Bryant Johnson
QB-Tarvaris Jackson
WR-Justin Gage
QB-Sage Rosenfels
K-Jeff Reed
DEF-Houston

let's just say i owned.

Maddict5

Hall of Fame
Our set draft time at the moment is scheduled for Sunday Aug 10 @ 3:00 pm CDT. That is subject to change.
any chance we could push that back an hour.. im doing a charity cycle and its dodgy if i make it back on time.. if not il arrange my board

Ryan

THIS YEAR
any chance we could push that back an hour.. im doing a charity cycle and its dodgy if i make it back on time.. if not il arrange my board
i'm not even sure if the day is good for me. I'm not gonna hold y'all back just because i might not be able to make it. I'll know tomorrow whether or not i can make it sunday. And i would not mind to push it back an hour if a decent amount agree to it.

TexanSam

Hall of Fame
i'm not even sure if the day is good for me. I'm not gonna hold y'all back just because i might not be able to make it. I'll know tomorrow whether or not i can make it sunday. And i would not mind to push it back an hour if a decent amount agree to it.
It'd be nice if we could push it back two hours...heh. I work until 5 on Sunday unfortunately. I might be able to do the draft while I'm working however. It would be great if we could do it after 5, but if 3 is good for everyone else then I won't push for it to be changed.

Ryan

THIS YEAR
I have to go to work at 3 on sunday, so i won't be able to make it. If you guys want, we could push it back to maybe like 7 or 8 on sunday, or wait until monday evening. Or y'all could just go ahead without me.