Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The more the merrier!

The Pencil Neck

Hall of Fame
I mean, yeah, it's nice for them to recognize my genius and everything but it's like the grade of a regular draft. They're just saying they like what you did based on how they project guys performing.

Don't mean squat.

HOU-TEX

Ah, Football!
I was projected to go 12-1 in this league last year and went 6-7 so don't take any of that too seriously. :kitten:
True. I actually thought I had a decent draft. Not the best I've had but good.

I guess Yahoo didn't like my Torrey Smith and Lamar Miller picks. They're both full time starters now. :shrug:

Ryan

THIS YEAR
True. I actually thought I had a decent draft. Not the best I've had but good.

I guess Yahoo didn't like my Torrey Smith and Lamar Miller picks. They're both full time starters now. :shrug:

I like my team a lot. If Jordy Nelson and Cruz have seasons closer to 2011 i'm in excellent shape. And they have me projected at 6-7 now so maybe i'll go 12-1 and do the opposite of last year.

Texas T

Veteran
I do think its funny that the two teams graded as "A" were both autodrafts. I guess Yahoo likes it's player rankings.

NCTexan

Veteran
Hey all,

I happen to have two teams through a freak accident. Is anyone not already in interested in joining?

The Pencil Neck

Hall of Fame
I had Colin Kaepernick, Ray Rice, and MJD.

I don't know what to say. That was just some epic fail right there.

Luckily, in my other league, I had RG3, Matt Schaub, Brian Cushing, JJ Watt, Julio Jones, and Peanut Tillman.

Ryan

THIS YEAR
I'm back in the playoffs once again in this league finally. It was a rough road at first, starting off 3-5 with i thought was a very talented team, then i won 4 in a row and had a chance to clinch a bye with a win and a loss by a couple of teams, but Zombie Apocalype ended that dream and almost eliminated me the same way he did last season, but thankfully i scored enough points. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs, except for my opponent HOU-TEX this week :)

The Pencil Neck

Hall of Fame
This league this year was the absolute worst season I've ever had in fantasy football. Nothing I did seemed to work and my downfall goes all the way back to drafting Ray Rice and MJD with my first two picks. After that it was all just Ppppfffft.

In my other league, I started off strong but got hit with injuries and failed QBs (Schaub) and limped into the playoffs.

HOU-TEX

Ah, Football!
I'm back in the playoffs once again in this league finally. It was a rough road at first, starting off 3-5 with i thought was a very talented team, then i won 4 in a row and had a chance to clinch a bye with a win and a loss by a couple of teams, but Zombie Apocalype ended that dream and almost eliminated me the same way he did last season, but thankfully i scored enough points. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs, except for my opponent HOU-TEX this week :)
Should be a good one.

My son (Marines) is matched up with TexasArlingtons. That should be a good one too.

Ryan

THIS YEAR
Should be a good one.

My son (Marines) is matched up with TexasArlingtons. That should be a good one too.

Manning and Shady kicked my ass! Well played. If i had gone with my gut instead of picking up a stupid waiver wire defense that had a good matchup, and replaced andre brown with Gio, i could have squeaked with a win. Good luck to you the rest of the season.

HOU-TEX

Ah, Football!
Manning and Shady kicked my ass! Well played. If i had gone with my gut instead of picking up a stupid waiver wire defense that had a good matchup, and replaced andre brown with Gio, i could have squeaked with a win. Good luck to you the rest of the season.
Looks like I get to go to the Ship. I could've been going up against my son if he had updated his roster this week. He's up by 26, but Deuce's Gamblers still has Johnson and Bush going tonight.

deucetx

Rookie
Looks like I get to go to the Ship. I could've been going up against my son if he had updated his roster this week. He's up by 26, but Deuce's Gamblers still has Johnson and Bush going tonight.
And it looks like you avenged him since I don't see Vernon Davis and the kicker getting me the points to pull this one out. Kind of fitting you get the win with two performances by guys facing my two favorite teams. Peyton Manning ripped my Texans and LeSean Mccoy ripped my Bears. Leave it to my teams to give it to me in the end lol. Been that kind of season.

Barring some miracle by Davis and a kicker let me wish you congrats on winning! My first time in a league for this board and it was fun even if I lost in the end. Hopefully can do it again next year.

HOU-TEX

Ah, Football!
And it looks like you avenged him since I don't see Vernon Davis and the kicker getting me the points to pull this one out. Kind of fitting you get the win with two performances by guys facing my two favorite teams. Peyton Manning ripped my Texans and LeSean Mccoy ripped my Bears. Leave it to my teams to give it to me in the end lol. Been that kind of season.

Barring some miracle by Davis and a kicker let me wish you congrats on winning! My first time in a league for this board and it was fun even if I lost in the end. Hopefully can do it again next year.
Thanks. I knew I had a somewhat comfortable lead, but 0.00 points for Davis surprised the heck out of me. Good game, it's been a fun year.

Ryan's pretty good about sending invites to everyone who's been in the league, so definitely next year.

I think this is the first time I've won this league. Anywho, it's been fun y'all. See ya next year

The Pencil Neck

Hall of Fame
Great job, Hou-tex!

I think this is the first time I've ever finished dead last in a league.

:vincepalm:

All my thanks to Ray Rice and MJD and a crappy set of receivers.

Ryan

THIS YEAR
I have renewed the league once again for the 2014 season. People who were in the league last year check your yahoo email address you use for the invite. Last year's members always get priority.

HOU-TEX

Ah, Football!
I have renewed the league once again for the 2014 season. People who were in the league last year check your yahoo email address you use for the invite. Last year's members always get priority.
Just looked and haven't received anything

NCTexan

Veteran
Reclaimed one of my teams. Since I ended up with 2 last year somehow there is that open spot of my second.

Ryan

THIS YEAR
I'm gonna shoot for a Sun Aug 24th mid afternoon draft time. Let me know if this is okay with you.

Texan4Ever

All Pro
I've been on a few FFL in the past (Yahoo and ESPN) for TexansTalk so...are there any spots available? (I prefer ESPN if possible).

Ryan

THIS YEAR
I've been on a few FFL in the past (Yahoo and ESPN) for TexansTalk so...are there any spots available? (I prefer ESPN if possible).
We do ours on yahoo. We may have a couple spots I'm still waiting on people from last year to see if they join.

deucetx

Rookie
I'm still in. Not sure if I received a message or not since my memory sucks these days but Deuce's Gamblers looking to finish what they started last year. No one ever remembers who comes in second, heh.

Ryan

THIS YEAR
I'm going to set the draft date for next Sunday August 24th at 1:30 pm CDT. I will send multiple email reminders throughout the week so no one misses it. And will send out the invites if there are still openings. Been so busy with work recently didn't get a ton of time to devote to this.

HOU-TEX

Ah, Football!
I'm going to set the draft date for next Sunday August 24th at 1:30 pm CDT. I will send multiple email reminders throughout the week so no one misses it. And will send out the invites if there are still openings. Been so busy with work recently didn't get a ton of time to devote to this.
Personally, I'd like to see it later in the day. 6-7 maybe?

Ryan

THIS YEAR
Personally, I'd like to see it later in the day. 6-7 maybe?

The latest i could probably manage on Sunday is 3 o clock or so. I have work at 4:30 and the draft usually goes quick so that's probably about the latest option on Sunday for me.

The Pencil Neck

Hall of Fame
I got completely throttled this weekend. I might be in for a rough season. First to worst
I had a rough time of it last night. In this league, I needed some points from Luck to be able to beat ArlingtonTexan but in another league, I needed Luck to not score over a certain amount because I'd lose that game. In another league, I needed Vinaitieri to score about 10 field goals.

So, I won one and lost two. :(

Ryan

THIS YEAR
Julio Jones might have saved my season in this league tonight. My team needs someone to carry the load.

Ryan

THIS YEAR
I have the most points scored in my division but am 2-4. Some bad luck so far. I hope it can turn around.

Ryan

THIS YEAR
Texans Talk playoffs kicks off this week. I'm glad i was able to get on a hot streak after such a rough start. Hope i can bring it home again this year.

Texas T

Veteran
Texans Talk playoffs kicks off this week. I'm glad i was able to get on a hot streak after such a rough start. Hope i can bring it home again this year.
Looks like your hot streak continues and my cold one too. Almost all my guys forgot that they were playing ...

That was the story in all my leagues.
But the Texans won and real football always trumps fantasy!

Ryan

THIS YEAR
Looks like your hot streak continues and my cold one too. Almost all my guys forgot that they were playing ...

That was the story in all my leagues.
But the Texans won and real football always trumps fantasy!
I'll take a Texans win this week over anything pretty much :fans::fans:

Ryan

THIS YEAR
Anyone interested in reviving it? Haven't logged into the forum in months but will send out the invites to people soon.