Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

The Mexico City Game

WattZappenning

Practice Squad
Hi fellas,
What are your thoughts on that Monday Night Football game... Mack might repeat what he did to Brock last year while in Denver... These ain't the same ole Raiders.... This Carr is better than the last one...
P.S. I have intell from Hollywood that JJ Watt rejected Nina Dodrev after she called him Gronkowski...

Hi fellas,
What are your thoughts on that Monday Night Football game... Mack might repeat what he did to Brock last year while in Denver... These ain't the same ole Raiders.... This Carr is better than the last one...
P.S. I have intell from Hollywood that JJ Watt rejected Nina Dodrev after she called him Gronkowski...

JJ is that you?

Eh, my opinion won't change so I might as well put it in now. Monday Night + Not at home = Texans loss.

If they play the way they have been then I have to agree with this. But, I'm hoping "something" has changed during the bye week and Brock comes out playing like Brady, Brees, or "Good" Manning and lights up the league during the 2nd half! Probably wishful thinking on my part but hey, I can dream can't I! :D

I don't think so... he was ready to close the deal.. but to get called Gronkowski... turned him off... probably has heard that since he has been in the league and is over it...

That's so silly it's almost funny...

Gronk wishes he could be JJ

Thanks Tom, glad we didn't give up a home game, since that is the only place we can win football games.

(I don't think its fair to call Jacksonville a football team)

Notice I didn't say who would be doing the slaughtering? Covering both sides there! :fingergun:

I'm not entirely sold on the Raiders though.

I think the Raiders will do the obvious: stack the box to limit the ground game and force Os to beat them through the air. That's what I would do, especially with Fuller limited (if he even plays) and Strong out.

If Bouye is back, I wouldn't mind seeing OB use James III on offense for a few plays or see more of Hunt, especially in the passing game out of the backfield.

In the immortal words of President-Elect Trump those Raiders are some "Bad Hombres" and we're probably going to lose that game.

Hi fellas,

Actually, they look a lot like the "same ol' Raiders," it is the recent version they no longer resemble.

The only way we win this game is if Oakland gives it to us. We aren't going to take it from them. But since Oakland is no more an elite team than we are, just better than us is all, I can see them having a melt down in Mexico. But that is what it's going to take. I still don't think the Texans have it in them to beat better teams.

Raiders very talented team ...but so are the jags on paper at least

This game could go either way Imo

I would feel better if jj watt was playing but o well ....our secondary is finally healthy and I think there locking it down Jackson and j Joe 2 vets on the sides we are very lucky 2 have that hopefully they can pick off Carr a few times

Raiders very talented team ...but so are the jags on paper at least

This game could go either way Imo

I would feel better if jj watt was playing but o well ....our secondary is finally healthy and I think there locking it down Jackson and j Joe 2 vets on the sides we are very lucky 2 have that hopefully they can pick off Carr a few times

You guys haven't really watched the Raiders play this year, have you? Pick-off Carr a few times? Seriously?? Not that it couldn't happen, but I think he only has like 3 interceptions all year and I think 2 of those were off balls tipped by his receivers.

You guys haven't really watched the Raiders play this year, have you? Pick-off Carr a few times? Seriously?? Not that it couldn't happen, but I think he only has like 3 interceptions all year and I think 2 of those were off balls tipped by his receivers.

you took Norg seriously :lol:

It's the Oakland Raiders - more likely to nab a 60" TV than a steer.
Yeah cause Houston is such a great crime free city to live in!!
Houston is the only one of the five most populous cities in the state to place high on the list, at #3. The types of crimes reported in Houston are fairly different from what you’ll find out west, though: While Odessa and Lubbock both go heavy on assault crimes, Houston’s robbery rate, at 233 per 100,000, is nearly double that of the top cities on the list. Its murder rate, as mentioned above, is 5.9 per 100,000.

Beaumont/Port Arthur is a different MSA from Houston, but the nearby cities share a high murder rate. The two cities have the highest murder rates in Texas, in fact, with Beaumont facing an 8.6 per 100,000 figure.

Houston is the only one of the five most populous cities in the state to place high on the list, at #3. The types of crimes reported in Houston are fairly different from what you’ll find out west, though: While Odessa and Lubbock both go heavy on assault crimes, Houston’s robbery rate, at 233 per 100,000, is nearly double that of the top cities on the list. Its murder rate, as mentioned above, is 5.9 per 100,000.

Beaumont/Port Arthur is a different MSA from Houston, but the nearby cities share a high murder rate. The two cities have the highest murder rates in Texas, in fact, with Beaumont facing an 8.6 per 100,000 figure.
So actually Houston is more likely to nab a 60" plasma

In the immortal words of President-Elect Trump those Raiders are some "Bad Hombres" and we're probably going to lose that game.
In the immortal words of President Elect Trump 'we can do whatever we want, just kiss them and grab them by the..

hqdefault.jpg

By the way, I don't live in Houston. I'm home in Austin.

But when I did it wasn't the nightly shooting it was when I lived in Oakland. When did you live in Oakland?

By the way, I don't live in Houston. I'm home in Austin.

But when I did it wasn't the nightly shooting it was when I lived in Oakland. When did you live in Oakland?
Dude you are missing the point. You said "It's the Oakland Raiders - more likely to nab a 60" TV than a steer." I just noted your CRIME rate. Pot meet kettle. Understand now?

Dude you are missing the point. You said "It's the Oakland Raiders - more likely to nab a 60" TV than a steer." I just noted your CRIME rate. Pot meet kettle. Understand now?

Didn't answer rhe question. Crime is way down across America. Rrmind me again when you lived in Oakland?

If we're not 6-4 after this game, there will be a lot of surprised folks, including here. I would like to count myself as one of the future surpriseees, but since disappointment is ingrained into my very NFL being, I see a better likelihood of it snowing in Mexico City during the game than the Texans winning.

If we're not 6-4 after this game, there will be a lot of surprised folks, including here. I would like to count myself as one of the future surpriseees, but since disappointment is ingrained into my very NFL being, I see a better likelihood of it snowing in Mexico City during the game than the Texans winning.

Back