Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The hot seat

What do you think the Texans should get in a trade for him?

Would you absolve yourself if choosen for his jury? You're comments lean heavily on him being guilty.

Depends, I think Caserio will be very lucky to get two 1sts for Derrick.

Of course I wouldn't absolve myself, I would want to hear every detail before making up my mind if he's guilty or innocent. There may be things out there that we haven't seen that will prove his innocence.

Depends, Ithink Caserio will be very lucky to get two 1sts for Derrick.

Of course I wouldn't absolve myself, I would want to hear every detail before making up my mind if he's guilty or innocent. There may be things out there that we haven't seen that will prove his innocence.

Ultimately, what do you see happening to Watson and why?

Do you believe Mills has the talent to lead this team to the playoffs?

Ultimately, what do you see happening to Watson and why?

Depending on new evidence I think he's going to do some time. How much time depends on the feds and whether it can be proven that he was trafficking women and more importantly minors across state lines.

If Caserio puts talent around Mills over the next couple of yrs, then yes I believe he can.

I don't think talent is the issue. You don't get to the NFL if you don't have talent.

For Mills it's between his ears where he needs to progress. Processing the defense. Processing his offense, processing what he can & can't do.

Just like a coach needs to assess the talent on his team & plan accordingly. Mills has to do the same as a player

Bless your heart.

But I don't think that's the way anyone else looks at it.
I have.y thoughts, that have proven out to be true.

Selfish on the field, selfish after signing max contract after 3 months wanting to be traded, selfish personal life.

Guy is who he is and that ain't gonna change if he goes to jail or if he beats the rap and is traded. Do you think you can win a championship with a like that as your leader? I don't.

So, @steelbtexan some things have changed since my last question. How do you feel about Lovie and are you encouraged with the new direction of this team?

So, @steelbtexan some things have changed since my last question. How do you feel about Lovie and are you encouraged with the new direction of this team?

Like I've said before Lovie wouldn't have been my choice, but he was the safest choice. A very Texans like choice. Thing is Lovie's a very good teacher and with all of the young guys that should be coming in over the next couple of yrs I think Lovie will do a good job.

Like I've said before Lovie wouldn't have been my choice, but he was the safest choice. A very Texans like choice. Thing is Lovie's a very good teacher and with all of the young guys that should be coming in over the next couple of yrs I think Lovie will do a good job.

What do you want to see the Texans do this off-season? What positions and or players are your highest priority?

What do you want to see the Texans do this off-season? What positions and or players are your highest priority?

Caserio cant fix everything in one offseason.

I will be happy if he can fix the OL/run game and give Mills a reliable RB/ 1 more weapon. In addition to fixing the secondary.

Really I just want him to draft the best players possible and not worry so much about positions.

Back