Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

The football world sure hates us right now, lol.

Mangler

Toro de España
Seems like no matter what our front office does, everyone continues to write the Texans off! Rick Smith made some big time/ballsy moves and still gets criticized. I really hope we can go beyond a wildcard game this season, as it would slap all the doubters across the face! Isn't this what everyone was begging for and even questioning Rick Smith's manhood for failing to do so in the past?

Anyway, it's good that we're getting tons of coverage because any publicity (including bad) is good publicity, and it'd be nice to stick it to Elway after he took shots at Osweiler for doing what any logical human being would do and going after what's best for him.

By the way, "Denver Texans" fans, you can stop crucifying Osweiler for "leaving the defending SB Champs" and joining us. Your Broncos are not going back to the Super Bowl any time soon because the 2015 Broncos are NO MORE! Half of their defense is gone, Manning retired, and Osweiler, the guy that contributed to them getting there, is now a Texan! Maybe Kap or RG3 can help y'all, so good luck.

With that said...here's hoping that Osweiler comes out and lights up the field! I hope he works his ass off so he can prove these idiots (including Elway) saying he is not worth the $18M/yr salary WRONG.

GO TEXANS!!!

I'm not sure that the "football world" hates the Houston Texans as much as there is not a lot of reasons to respect the organization with regards to consistent and long-term success.

I think the Texans are mostly beneath notice where most of the NFL is concerned. Until you win regularly in the postseason you're going to carry that bias from other people around with you.

This is as good a place as any to drop this. I was pulling out of my subdivision yesterday and this guy was in front of me. I can't figure out why he thought that was the best place to put the Texans logo unless maybe he was trying to make a statement of some kind. If so he's not the only one who feels that way about the Houston Texans.

Limited_zpswhunwohh.jpg

Back