Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The expansion excuse is getting old

you aint the only one,,,we have more than enough talent to make the playoffs but if we keep things they way they are we wont make them for a while !! And we'll lose all of our good players to teams they know they'll have a chance to win with,,,like the cardinals, see noone stays around there long cause they have a losing tradition !

All you wagon jumpers need to jump off now. You should move back to your old team. Real fans don't bash there own team while there down.

hmmm if you can read you'd see we are not bashing the TEAM we are bashing the coaches, plus buddy from the looks of things we have been on the bandwagon a little bit longer than you !! If you dont have high hopes for this team than you are not a true fan, and if you dont get mad when we consistantley lose in the same fashion ALL the time than maybe you need to re evaluate your commitment to this team ! i got what 500 posts you got 39 teams been around 3 years where ya been all that time ? Well this board is the band wagon and as you can see we are all still on it !

The thing is that we aren't an expansion team. Teams aren't letting us sneak up on them and it is showing now. Our fans and media bringing the "playoff" word in the same sentence as Texans didn't help.

If I look at the weakness of our team I see.
1) An OL that either hasn't grasp the zone blocking system (Denver had ANOTHER back go for a big day) or we don't have the right personell
2) Our RB's don't put a scare in any defenses
3) We don't spread the ball around enough. Were are the TE's???? my guess is helping the OL. A QB's best friend is a TE to get him out of trouble.. we don't have that.

defensively
1) no pass rush from 3 or 4 guys.
2) we get burned on 3rd downs TOO much. the QB has too much time to throw.

Iam not blaming the players either, as someone else said, " your team is only as good as the coaching" I still love this team because they have sooo much talent and i'll stand by them win or lose....Buttttt, these coaches need to get their act together and stop making excuses for each loss and figure out WHYYYYY???? :shocked :hmmm: these guys are awesome and i love this team with all my heart, i just don't like the coaching they are getting....

Back