Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Thanks to the Blue Crew!!!!!

DBCooper

Outlaw
Contributor's Club
It was great meeting y'all before the Bills game!

Thanks again Tedc for getting the band to play Happy Birthday to my son, he was so excited!

Nice to finally meet DoubleBarrel, gwallaia, Texan_Bill, GlassHalfFull, SheTexan, Tedc, Joe Texan, BIG TORO, Dr.2BKay, Yankee_In_TX, and Lindsay!

My entire family had a wonderful time!

Thanks again Tedc for getting the band to play Happy Birthday to my son, he was so excited!

Nice to finally meet DoubleBarrel, gwallaia, Texan_Bill, GlassHalfFull, SheTexan, Tedc, Joe Texan, BIG TORO, Dr.2BKay, Yankee_In_TX, and Lindsay!

Yep. Hospitable folks, everyone of 'em.

Dude, I didn't know you where there, would have like to have met you. I was right in front when the band played happy birthday, I saw your son out there. That was very cool of the band to do.

Dude, I didn't know you where there, would have like to have met you. I was right in front when the band played happy birthday, I saw your son out there. That was very cool of the band to do.

Wasn't that awesome!

Tedc and Joe Texan did a great job of making it a very special day for little Austin!

I wish I could have met you too!

I know all of thse people and all I can say is...

You thought it was great to meet BILL?! :headhurts:

:jk: Nothin' but love for Bill. The crew are fantastic they treat MY crazy @$$ like family and that's saying quite a bit...because I KNOW I'm a jerk.

Happy to meet you and your family also! It's always such a pleasure meeting members of this board, and there was a slew of them there yesterday! Makes it so much more fun!!

Come back anytime!!!!

The entire Blue Crew are the best ambassadors for Texans tailgating, and I appreciate all of them for the friendly and inviting atmosphere they provide to everyone.

You guys rock, and for this Texans fan without a tailgate home, much love that y'all are there and welcome me to every game that I'm fortunate enough to attend.

Always great to see the regulars and really good to meet DBCooper and Big Toro yesterday. :cowboy1:

Love you guys and gals! :texflag:

The entire Blue Crew are the best ambassadors for Texans tailgating, and I appreciate all of them for the friendly and inviting atmosphere they provide to everyone.

You guys rock, and for this Texans fan without a tailgate home, much love that y'all are there and welcome me to every game that I'm fortunate enough to attend.

Always great to see the regulars and really good to meet DBCooper and Big Toro yesterday. :cowboy1:

Thanks DB! It was cool putting some names with faces.

:jk: Nothin' but love for Bill. The crew are fantastic they treat MY crazy @$$ like family and that's saying quite a bit...because I KNOW I'm a jerk.

Bill was great!

You should have been there to defend yourself though.

Bill was great!

You should have been there to defend yourself though.

The Librarian wanted to "cuddle" while watching the game.

(ahem) Despite the disparaging things Bill and I say about one another I've been living vicariously through the muff-hugga since the day I met him and have nothing but love for the guy. Bill and I can say three positive things about one another for every shot we take at one another. IF I die tomorrow Bill will be face deep in a well developed Korean woman in my honor...:thinking: well at least that'll be his official story...and I'm good with that.

Bill and Dreads excellent adventure?

I am glad we could put a smile on your son's face and I hope you guys come back soon. It was really great meeting you and your family.

I missed meeting you and DB Cooper somehow. Hopefully next time.

:foottap: Really??

Love ya ma brother!!!! AND NO (poor grammar commences) YOU are "FAMILY"!!! I would prefer that you make it out to a few more games, tho!!! *ahem* PUH-CE!!! ;)

It was AWESOME to finally meeting DB_Cooper and his family (which I didn't realize live in Florida *iirc*. It was awesome to see "Hardcore" (KINDA WISHED HE HAD SOME MORE MAGNETS).... Felt very blessed that Darryll showed up... YES!!! That DB... Thanks Bro!!!

We love all y'all and you all are always very much welcomed... You do know that, right??

Thanks to the Buffalo fans that showed up!! They were awesome too!! Whether it was Joanie, "Wagonmaster" or Ryan (who ironically was wearing a Ryan Fitzpatrick jersey), y'all were awesome!!!

It was a good time had by all!!

"Good fun, good football and a Texans win!!!!" Signed, (someone who needs to 'stand up'") ~ Bronco Billy

Back