Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Thanks Blue Crew

Texanmike02

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
Hey everyone,

I wanted to thank y'all again. It is outstanding every time I get to go. My son and I had an absolute blast going to the game. Of course we're disappointed when we lose but the game experience is second to none. Y'all make me want to move back home tomorrow so I don't have to miss a game ever again.

Isaiah is not exactly easy to get excited but he is always excited to get to go see y'all. It is always extra special and I'm sure I speak on behalf of every out of towner when I say that I absolutely love going to the games and y'all are a HUGE part of it. If you're ever in shreveport look me up.

And thanks for getting me duckets Joe.

Mike

I had an opportunity to see a few folks in the Blue Crew tailgate area. Wasn't able to stay as long as I wished (Wife is part Raccoon, and their were too many shiny objects to distract her hehe), but thanks for the beer! I'll be back for the Cleveland game, and next year, I intend to join the season tickets ranks, and spend every Sunday I can at Reliant. We had an awesome time, regardless of the outcome of the game.

I am not sure if I met you First, I didn't see the bag.

Yesterday was a mess but it was fun. Hopefully you all got to eat, drink, and meet some of the crew. They are a special bunch.

Where you at this year Dread?

Jesse is by far the most eccentric and elusive "honorary member" of Blue Crew, EVAH!!! We will see Jesse at some point and I (like many others) can't wait to see that... Can't wait to see you "my brother, from another mother"!!

Back