Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texas vs Ohio State Predictions

Hole-e-crap... I was at the damn game. UT's passing offense looked pathetic. They either didnt trust Colt to throw downfield, or didnt want to make big plays.

UT had 2 fumbles lost, and a interception. UT's defense played ok, but forced zero turnovers......

Well I'm happy. I can't stand Texas. I don't really care much for Ohio State but I was pulling for them. I was surprised by the Longhorns passing game though. Yeah, Colt McCoy is a freshman, but I still expected more.

Super Mario said:
Hole-e-crap... I was at the damn game. UT's passing offense looked pathetic. They either didnt trust Colt to throw downfield, or didnt want to make big plays.

UT had 2 fumbles lost, and a interception. UT's defense played ok, but forced zero turnovers......

Colt made some fine throws, that were just dropped. there must've been 10 dropped passes. Last year, a tentative SelvinYoung, LImas Sweed, & JamalCharles, knew they could win that game. This year.......... drop... drop... everyone of those guys dropped at least one ball.

& I don't know about them not letting Colt throw downfiled, I saw both WRs open on many plays, and Colt checked down to the backs....... But you've got 4 year NFL starters doing the same thing, so....... that's not a big problem.

A certain QB made that team better........ but we don't want to talk about that.

thunderkyss said:
Colt made some fine throws, that were just dropped. there must've been 10 dropped passes. Last year, a tentative SelvinYoung, LImas Sweed, & JamalCharles, knew they could win that game. This year.......... drop... drop... everyone of those guys dropped at least one ball.

& I don't know about them not letting Colt throw downfiled, I saw both WRs open on many plays, and Colt checked down to the backs....... But you've got 4 year NFL starters doing the same thing, so....... that's not a big problem.

A certain QB made that team better........ but we don't want to talk about that.
That Road Warrior son Laurinatis caught the ball and held onto it just fine and he plays linebacker!
:redtowel:

Texas met my expectations. They kept the score low for most of the game, but their secondary obviously needs a lot of work. Colt is looking good. Second start, national champion team he's playing against. I was happy with it.

Troy Smith looked really good, too. I was impressed by Gonzales more than Teddy Ginn, Jr., but great teams have more than one threat. My hope is that over the years Carr-to-Daniels can tear up defenses the way Smith-to-Gonzales does. Congrats, Buckeyes!

Back