Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans working out Scandrick

Crennel been looking at a lot of corners this off-season. Hopefully scandrick has something left

Ummm ummm......

Better to have a potato in the pot than a biscuit in the oven....

... sorry, when people use colloquialisms and idioms I panic.

Can someone explain this to me? I never understood it because both take time to cook. Or is the potato already cooked?

I may live where the cars are up on blocks and the houses are on wheels, but I wouldn’t sign him come hell or high water.

The thing is the Texans had all offseason to make additions to this roster with an absurd amount of cap space and they wait a week before kick off to make trades and other moves. Tunsil will be a the most important man on the line with the least knowledge of the offense. Trade for a db and now working out db FAs seems late in the process to me.

The thing is the Texans had all offseason to make additions to this roster with an absurd amount of cap space and they wait a week before kick off to make trades and other moves. Tunsil will be a the most important man on the line with the least knowledge of the offense. Trade for a db and now working out db FAs seems late in the process to me.

This is what frustrates me the most. They pissed away the entire offseason and did nothing. Then the season is about to start and it's like they realized "oh crap, we need to beef up our roster!". So they make these panic trades. Reminds me of a kid who forgot to do his homework. He just scribbles as much stuff down as possible regardless of whether it's a good answer or not and hopes for the best. That seems to be the Texans 2019 offseason in a nutshell.

This is what frustrates me the most. They pissed away the entire offseason and did nothing.

See, most of us were complaining they fired their GM after the offseason was basically over.

& now we're complaining about this.

I've got a feeling what's left of Texans management feel the same way you do. Unlike us they gots to put 46 men out there Monday after next & I'm glad they're not happy with what we saw the last four weeks.

Yeah would have been better value to just get the CB of choice since none had been taken. Instead they ended up with the 8th CB

I'm just not seeing how that fixes our OL & avoiding the blunder trade you've been crying about.

If I were disgruntled I'd be wishing they traded Clowney to Detroit & drafted Jonah Williams. All we'd have to do is keep him out of Ohio this summer & he wouldn't have broke his shoulder.

Then we wouldn't have traded two firsts & a 2nd for Tunsil & Stills.

Reactions: JB
I'm just not seeing how that fixes our OL & avoiding the blunder trade you've been crying about.

If I were disgruntled I'd be wishing they traded Clowney to Detroit & drafted Jonah Williams. All we'd have to do is keep him out of Ohio this summer & he wouldn't have broke his shoulder.

Then we wouldn't have traded two firsts & a 2nd for Tunsil & Stills.

Well really they should have gotten Dillard.

But really they should have kept brown, Brooks and Ben jones.

Anyways sounds like Crennel is kicking a lot of CB tires. Sounds like he's concerned about JJos old wheels.

Hopefully he can dig something up.

Well really they should have gotten Dillard.

But really they should have kept brown, Brooks and Ben jones.
Right! We then could have spent early picks on secondary and getting the right side of the offensive line sewed up. Had we done that and then proceeded to get Watson or Mahomes, lawdy LAWD!

I need to be excused...

They could only trade for Tunsil on the Dolphins time schedule.

These type of cutdown trades/WW pickups are nothing new this time of yr.

You must be unhappy with the moves the Texans made?

Back