Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans vs. Vikings - Gameday Thread

here's a quote from the "Houston, we have a problem" thread you might like.

I'm feeling a little apprehensive about the upcoming game, too. Houston is on a feeding frenzy lately. The Vikings are typically unpredictable, being hot one minute and cold the next. If the Vikings commit dumb errors on field, regardless whose fault it is, then they're capable of losing to any team.

Let's hope our feeding frenzy continues!

The D wins this one for us!!! Dunte returns one for the winning score!! Hey, it's my fantacy, leave me alone!!:foottap::smiliedance:

Well if the Texans want to be a credible they have to go out and start winning on the road and not lay an egg the way they did in Pittsburgh.

The Texans are the better team. Lets just hope they play like it.

Oh, and if Kubiak reads these boards, kick the field goal and don't take points off the board while on the road!

I'm really excited about this one. Maybe because it's the first one in over a month that I'll be able to watch from the comfort of my own house.

Texans-29
Vikings-27

:fans:

So I'm thinking strategy now. How do we keep the fire going on the road and stop the Vike's run? If we focus too much on the run, it opens up too much for the pass..... I was already upset with the Texas game last night....the team NEEDS to win this game today- if nothing else, to show that they can do it on the road. ....thougths???!?!??

GO TEXANS!

Yeah! We should win. We better win, I am staying up just for this game and nothing else. (Thank God Monday is a holiday here)

Go Texans!!!

Last edited:
On line only I believe. If there's other way to watch it, believe me I will do it in a hart beat.

Go Texans!!

I spent the last thre years in Spain. If you are out of the country you can watch all of the games streamed fom yahoo. It cost about $25 per week, but the quality is really good. nfl.com/gamepass

Texans Inactives Are: WR André Davis, RB Ahman Green, LB Xavier Adibi, G Kasey Studdard, TE Mark Bruener, DT Frank Okam, DE N.D. Kalu, T Rashad Butler.

RB Steve Slaton will see the bulk of carries with Green out. WR Kevin Walter is active and will play.

Linkage

so i live in canada and i didnt realize that they are showing the texans game on tv up here cause i only live 8 hours from minn.... so i need some help i have to work at 230... but i kinda wanna call in sick... but the problem is that sundays is the worst day of the week and the bussiest and i dont want to let my co-workers down by not coming... what do i do... i work in a selection warehouse... so me not being will cause guys to have to work an extra hour.. i need some mature advice im only 19 i dont know what to do.... discuss!!!

Great.....we got Randy Cross as our commentator, I don't like him mostly because he dogs the Texans every chance he gets. Anyone else think he looks like he has a horse's head.

so i live in canada and i didnt realize that they are showing the texans game on tv up here cause i only live 8 hours from minn.... so i need some help i have to work at 230... but i kinda wanna call in sick... but the problem is that sundays is the worst day of the week and the bussiest and i dont want to let my co-workers down by not coming... what do i do... i work in a selection warehouse... so me not being will cause guys to have to work an extra hour.. i need some mature advice im only 19 i dont know what to do.... discuss!!!

If you call in, Brett Favre will call you and tell you to "Man up".

This is the first game I get to watch in its entirety on tv here in Iowa so i'm excited that I dont have to search the net for streams today!!!

i already planned that our monday nighter i will call in sick.... but thats the only texan game i get to watch unless playoffs

Texans Inactives Are: WR André Davis, RB Ahman Green, LB Xavier Adibi, G Kasey Studdard, TE Mark Bruener, DT Frank Okam, DE N.D. Kalu, T Rashad Butler.

RB Steve Slaton will see the bulk of carries with Green out. WR Kevin Walter is active and will play.

Linkage

hmmm... the usual suspects I see

Well if the Texans want to be a credible they have to go out and start winning on the road and not lay an egg the way they did in Pittsburgh.

The Texans are the better team. Lets just hope they play like it.

Oh, and if Kubiak reads these boards, kick the field goal and don't take points off the board while on the road!

Every team is entitled to lay an egg. I have no problem with Pittsburgh, they were the better team that week.

It's the other losses that are a knock on the teams credibility. Aside from the Pittsburgh game, Texans have not been outplayed.

Protect the Ball!!!

Bill Cowher just laid some verbal ******** on AJ.

EDIT: Lets just say Cowher is impressed by AJ.

Great.....we got Randy Cross as our commentator, I don't like him mostly because he dogs the Texans every chance he gets. Anyone else think he looks like he has a horse's head.

Can't stand him. He'll spew out some garbage a few times a game that has me scratching my head.

Back