Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans vs. Packers Predictions

FILO_girl said:
Thanks for the luck (hahahaha). I used to be the Deli Manager at Safeway in Ephrata for years...until I moved in late '99. My parents are still in Moses and I am trying to retrain my Squack fan dad into a Texans fan....it ain't working. :rofl:

I'm sure I probably seen you.I have been dealing with that store since '95.Sounds like your dad is a die-hard hawk that will never give it up.
Thats cool though,my son-in-law is the same way.Seahawks this & Seahawks
that. :shocked .I kinda enjoy when they get beat,just so I can rub it in.

Unfortunately, I dont think the coverage will be there and we'll get picked apart with passes in the first couple quarters, then play catch up and get sloppy pass protection with turnovers and sacks as they grind the game out in the 4th quarter.

GB: 28
Texans: 10

Here's to hopin Im wrong..

Not ready for the "real" big boy's, who appear to be our daddy. Until then, maybe we can learn from the babysitters!!!

Packers 38
Texans 30

:hmmm:

I'm just glad we are at home. We don't play nearly as well on the road as we do at home.

I agree. After those two ugly expansion looking team losses on the road, I hope we can make the first score and make our Sunday night noise shake the Packers. It won't be easy though against Favre who knows all about noise!

Yeah, we've just really had trouble with offensive teams this year. If you look at our record, for the most part, our wins have been against teams with better defenses than offenses. Lets hope we can pull out an upset tomorrow.

Back