Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans vs. Packers Predictions

The ugly performances have to end at some point. Two weeks in a row is more than enough. Houston 27 Green Bay 20!! Time to start a win streak.

Texans 10

Packers 0

I think the texans will get a win..they always seem to bounce back from back to back losses

I do see a shut out coming in this game for some reason..

Note: Every football game i have watched has been a low scoring affair

Packers are streaking and the Texans are, well, streaking the wrong way. I say the Texans bounce back, but it's not enough to stop the red hot Pack.

GB 28
HOU 24

I really hope I'm wrong.

I think they will bounce back. the way the lost today has to make them come out next sunday with an aggresive attitude. They have to prove to themselves they are not this bad.
Texans 24
Packers 17

I'm just glad we are at home. We don't play nearly as well on the road as we do at home.

The only hope we have of winning this one is that we are at home, the Pack is coming off of an emotional win over the Vikings, they have won 4 in a row so winning 5 is harder, and we have been punked 2 weeks in a row and SHOULD come out mad as hell. Given all of that we MIGHT squeek a close one.

Texans 24
Pack - 21

I think Farve is better then Manning and we couldn't stop Manning....If the Texans continue with their same stragedy of trying to run the ball instead of passing, we're going to get killed again....If they start passing again which is what they do best and utilize ANDE, we should win....But notice the past 2 games they are still determined to run the ball....DAVIS is awesome, but do they really think the other team doesn't know who is going to run the ball EVERY TIME??? GEEZZZ, just pass again and STOP being soooo predictable....

texansgal8 said:
I think Farve is better then Manning and we couldn't stop Manning....If the Texans continue with their same stragedy of trying to run the ball instead of passing, we're going to get killed again....If they start passing again which is what they do best and utilize ANDE, we should win....But notice the past 2 games they are still determined to run the ball....DAVIS is awesome, but do they really think the other team doesn't know who is going to run the ball EVERY TIME??? GEEZZZ, just pass again and STOP being soooo predictable....

Please. The Texans coordinators have called passing plays 334 times and called running plays 237 times. Each one of Carr's runs is a passing play that got blown up so he has to scramble. Our coaches call passing plays 58.5% of the time. You want us to pass more than this? :crazy:

i can't make a prediction. i can only hope for us to turn this around and get a W. is anybody elses hearts in their socks right now? i feel like my gal just left me to become a homosexual beastiality advocate. not a good feeling. :violin
sorry if that was out of line but i just can't explain it much better.

37-13 packers they have a running game so won't run it up on you like the all pass colts. even with the edge they arent a balanced team. :popcorn:

I feel so sure about this game....as sure as I have felt about our Battle Red games. The Bull will be enraged.....it's going to shread that cheese real fine!!!

Texans 26
Packers 15

I think the texans should take this one.I know the cheese heads arent as strong as the colts..Lets see what happens...Battle red and blue...Go texans.If they didnt learn nothing from the colts and they get wooped again.Hmmmm what will i say after that.... :BananaWav

Based on what I've seen these last 2 weeks I think the Packers will win.

Packers 21

Texans 17

I'm with you on this one sbtexans08. two straight losses away, and huge losses. not this week. not on our turf. the fans will be so fired up that it will be a big boost for our team, not to mention the fact that this is a sunday prime time exposure on espn. this is a great opportunity for the texans to really shine. it won't be easy, it will be a big fight...but like battle red...there will be so much energy from the fans, the texans will prevail. The team is hungry and so are the fans. I almost lost my voice for 4 days after the jags. Guess I won't be talking much during turkey day.
Grab your wine and let's put down some serious cheese.
texans-24
packers-21

The Texans need this win if they want to host a Monday Night Football game next season. A bad loss on National TV could hurt those chances. Still, I would think a .500 season will be enough to get that done. As for the game....

Texans 24
Packers 21

Kris Brown kicks a 46 yard FG with :11 seconds left.

hmmmm a tough one, considering i thought we had matured as a football team, and now seeing that most of us were wrong i'll have to say

Houston 31

Packers 17

Never give up on old faithful

Well at least home field will give them an advantage...It will bring back some support and confidence for them....I really think they will break their bad luck streak this sunday...

The team that won 4 out of 5...

Texans 31
Packers 17

The team that has been embarrased the last two weeks...

Texans 10
Packers 35

:popcorn:

After a really sorry as& performance in Denver, I was sure we'd come back
strong in Indy, but instead we went even deeper into the tank. Sunday
night - I don't have a clue ? Being a home game, that should help ? Not a good sign when a team is so unpredictable.

Dunta_Fan_23 said:
Texans 10

Packers 0

I think the texans will get a win..they always seem to bounce back from back to back losses

I do see a shut out coming in this game for some reason..

Note: Every football game i have watched has been a low scoring affair

I know that these two teams are unfamiliar with one another...but I don't think the texans will shut out the packers. Brett Favre will throw at least one TD to Javon Walker and/or Donald Driver and Ahman will have at least one rushing TD.

The Pack is on a roll and our Texans are struggling.

Pack 27
Texans 13

Sure hope I am wrong and Capers and his coaches find a way to pull our team out of its funk.

CAC :coffee:

Packers are not taking us lightly. I am seeing alot of respect and a little fear from the Cheese coming to Reliant. Hopefully the boys play to their potential, they should be a few lbs. lighter if the expected butt chewings took place. Look for the return of the team that played Minnesota, (need an emoticon crossing fingers here)

NO projection because it will be close and either team could come out on top.

Packers: 30
Texans: 24

Houston kicks a field goal late in the fourth to get to 24 and hopes to get another touchdown (and extra point) to win it. It doesn't happen. Favre has a lot of passing yardage, but has two passes picked also. Texans offense does alright, but doesn't really take advantage of the turnovers. Considering those 2 picks, the defense doesn't do too terribly bad either, but we still lose. In the final analysis, Texans play much better this week, but not good enough. They'll be a .500 caliber team with a 4-6 losing record.

The good news is that the following Sunday the Texans will be out for blood and Tennessee will spill their baby blue version of it all over the field.

PS-This game will involve 2 big 40+ yard pass interference panalties against us and we will renew our hatred of referees.

TheOgre said:
Jeckyl or Hyde?

Green Bay 30
Houston 24

I'm guessing this one will be Dr. Jeckyl (I think that's the good one), but with a bad 5 o'clock shadow.

I just checked out one of the Packers message boards and they're saying things like "....this team (Texans) really scares me" and "....watch out for Andre Johnson." They're not scared (obviously), but they're not assuming that we're as bad as the last 2 games, either, and they're worried that the Pack might get caught overlooking this game. It just nice to know that we're not getting laughed at after these last 2 weeks. I mean we've got a running back who talked about 2000 yards before the season started and look what he's done. Then, we got to 4-3 and started talking playoffs, only to get trounced 2 weeks in a row.

Nothing would make me happier than to see our team bounce back and win this one....But to be honest I could even handle a loss if they were to make a game up of it and show up for this one like our October team instead of getting tore up from the floor up. I'm hoping they were just going through one of those (Major) funks that every team goes through when you can't seem to get things going your way. I have faith...Texans 27 - Packers 17

CHEESEHEADS 31
TEXANS 27

WISH I COULD GO WITH MY HEART AND PICK THE TEXANS, JUST DON'T SEE IT HAPPENING. I HOPE I'M WRONG. :patriot

GB-28
Tex-20

:banana: :whoohoo:

Your defense is better than ours,but Favre and the offense is on
a roll.We must keep the pressure on the Viqueens.

GBpsyco said:
GB-28
Tex-20

:banana: :whoohoo:

Your defense is better than ours,but Favre and the offense is on
a roll.We must keep the pressure on the Viqueens.

You are from Wenatchee? I am originally from Ephrata/Moses Lake. Seemed like me and the hubby were the only GB fans up there before we moved (got here in time for the Texans!!). Cool to see some rep from the home stomping grounds! :BananaWav

FILO_girl said:
You are from Wenatchee? I am originally from Ephrata/Moses Lake. Seemed like me and the hubby were the only GB fans up there before we moved (got here in time for the Texans!!). Cool to see some rep from the home stomping grounds! :BananaWav

Thats cool!!You are the closest person I have found to central Wa. & I'm involved with 7 different team forums.I go to Moses Lk. & Ephrata twice a week.I sell ice cream in to the grocery stores in the area.Yea,there are a few "cheeseheads" in the area,but most are Hawk fans. :loser .Good luck with the Texans(except this sunday).

GBpsyco said:
Thats cool!!You are the closest person I have found to central Wa. & I'm involved with 7 different team forums.I go to Moses Lk. & Ephrata twice a week.I sell ice cream in to the grocery stores in the area.Yea,there are a few "cheeseheads" in the area,but most are Hawk fans. :loser .Good luck with the Texans(except this sunday).

Thanks for the luck (hahahaha). I used to be the Deli Manager at Safeway in Ephrata for years...until I moved in late '99. My parents are still in Moses and I am trying to retrain my Squack fan dad into a Texans fan....it ain't working. :rofl:

Back