Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans vs Cowboys Preseason Game 2 Thread

What do you think of the possibility of the Cowboys trading for Nick Foles? I saw it mentioned in trade rumors. I realize that Foles has not been anywhere near as good as he was since his Super Bowl run but I think a lot of that is the fault of the teams he has been on more than his fault personally.
I would love it! Out of the three backups we have I would keep Rush, but having a veteran would be a lot less stressful. We lucked out with Romo and Prescott, but most of the times that would be the exception.

What do you think of the possibility of the Cowboys trading for Nick Foles? I saw it mentioned in trade rumors. I realize that Foles has not been anywhere near as good as he was since his Super Bowl run but I think a lot of that is the fault of the teams he has been on more than his fault personally.
What a fustercluck Ol Jer has gotten himself into. Again.

We got a QB you guys can trade for. Old Jerry looks like he could use a few butt massages
He would never be a backup, BUT, if cleared there is a team heading up north next season that he wouldn’t mind massaging some of those TD passes in a little garbage time. :)

Back