Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans vs Cowboys Preseason Game 2 Thread

While I know it is only the second preseason game for us, we appear to be as bad as expected. I still hold out hope we are better than expected come regular season but at this point it does not look all that good. It would be nice for once to have an O-line that won more battles than it's lost and we could cover others teams receivers better than we have up to this point!

I am half way kidding because it is only preseason but I did hope we would have atleast a bit better showing than we have so far. I do see some good things to look forward to but not enough yet.

Last edited:
While I know it is only the second preseason game for us, we appear to be as bad as expected. I still hold out hope we are better than expected come regular season but at this point it does not look all that good. It would be nice for once to have an O-line that won more battles than it's lost and we could cover others teams receivers better than we have up to this point!

I am half way kidding because it is only preseason but I did hope we would have atleast a bit better showing than we have so far. I do see some good things to look forward to but not enough yet.

It looks like we've got that to me.

How many times do we have to see him running 2-3yards behind and giving up a big play till we get rid of him I mean the rookies can do that.
I was wrong and Hook'em Horns (owner of this MB) got correct. I thought Hargreaves would do well here but nope.

I think it could stand to be better. Especially when run blocking.

I think it will. First times these guys have ever been together .... let alone at these positions .... if I were Spencer, I'd be choosing which little catchy phrase about "experience" would be the most profound right now !

Back