Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans vs. Cowboys gameday thread

For the national broadcast the Cowboys will be unveiling their new alternative colors .....

cowgirls.jpg

Green is out the rest of preseason maybe longer. I would like to see D. Walker get some playing time in the second half

If both Green and Brown are out for todays game then I can't imagine Darius Walker not getting any touches at all this game. That would just be insanity.Chris Brown

Ugh. Why Taylor? We've seen what he's got and it's not much. Why not give Walker or Slaton the start?

They've already said Slaton will get some plays with the 1st team. I'd imagine Walker will get a lot of carries in the 2nd half.

I expect it will be, but I have no idea how to track down the right channel for it.

me neither

cant do the channel surfing thing because its blocked in ireland and the uk (so people wont use it for watching english soccer).. theres a complicated way around it that i couldnt be arsed doing so unless theyre broadcasting on justintv its nfl.com play by play and sportsradio 1310:gun:(no 610?)

me neither

cant do the channel surfing thing because its blocked in ireland and the uk (so people wont use it for watching english soccer).. theres a complicated way around it that i couldnt be arsed doing so unless theyre broadcasting on justintv its nfl.com play by play and sportsradio 1310:gun:(no 610?)

That sucks. It's working for me, but the game isn't on yet. Yay it's on. I'm elated!!

They've already said Slaton will get some plays with the 1st team. I'd imagine Walker will get a lot of carries in the 2nd half.

I'd prefer to see him get the majority of them. I get the feeling we are going to see more of Taylor than we would like tonight. Either way, it should be a good game.

I remember back when football players weren't carried off the field on stretchers every game... Geez, what's happening to this league?

Well this is just freaking great so far. Davis looked like he just got the wind knocked out of him - but now Williams? Sheesh.

the f'in torrent gave up just as i saw harry breaking through the wedge.. missed the injury.. was it head/neck?

Off topic, but did anyone see that roach walking across the field on during that screen cut to Demeco before the commercial?

Back