Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans vs. Colts Predictions

beerlover

Hall of Fame
It seems every week in the NFL is a tough test & this week is no exception with the Texans visiting the Colts, never the less its time to fire off your predicitions. Has anyone been successfull yet? Anyway the Colts thankfully had a short week (played MNF) which means less time to prepare and look at the Denver game plan (utitizing the TE & FB creating mis matches & taking our LB's out of the pass rush). The trend of the winners of MNF is a positive one for the Texans with 7 out of 8 winners losing their next game.

The Texans should be re-focused on their own game, returning to a more conservative game plan, running the ball & controling the clock. The defense needs to stay fundamentally sound & sharp, the pass rush needs to come from the DT's leaving the linebackers free in coverage & run support. The penalties must stop and hopefully we'll get some turnovers. Here goes-

TEXANS 27 COLTS 24

Texans can win this game. You have got to put the heat on Manning, that is crucial. I want to see Walker dish out some Payne. :heh:

brickmantexanfan said:
Texans-14,Colts-0

THAT'S RIGHT!A BIG FAT GOOSE EGG :shocked

Hehe, a shutout on the Colts would make a statement about the shape of your defense...thats for sure. I want the Texans to win this game very badly. I will be pulling for you. However, these threads are for what you think, not what you hope so here goes...

Colts - 27
Texans - 14

Too much offense for a defense that was exposed in the big-play passing attack last week.

Colts 34
Texans 28

(wink, wink...)

I'll be there supporting the Texan fans, Blue Crew, Htown, and whatever else we have in our beloved town. Texans will give it to the Colts, doing anything they want. I'm bringing that extra mojo to Edgerin's section, so I want to be the deciding factor! Colts have 4 games in 17 days, and this game will sneak past them!

Texans 34
Colts 20

:coolb:

Back