Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans Vs. By week Predictions...

If you would have asked me at the beginning of the season, I would have said the bye week had a good chance in this one. But seeing how the season has played out so far, I have to say the Texans will take this one easily.

Texans 41
Bye 0

pittbull said:
Houston 34
Bye Week 0

Sorry guys, I needed something to get me through this week without football in Houston!

We got the Stros Baby!!! Man even this doesn't belong here, tough! GO ASTROS!

Texans 3, Bye week 0

Chester Pitts nails a 6 yard field goal at the end of the 4th quarter.

Texans 70
Bye 0
Bosseli actually dresses out and connects on 10 TD receptions from Dave Ragone who continuously burned the Bye's secondary led by none other than safety Matt Stephens.

The crowd attendance, 1. That person was none other than James Allen or AKA Mercilis who also provided the music for the halftime show.

I think Ragone will throw to many interceptions so they will have to pull someone out of the crowd (ala Aggies 12th man) and low and behold its ex-Houston great Warren Moon!!! The score still sounds good.

Reddevil63 said:
I think Ragone will throw to many interceptions so they will have to pull someone out of the crowd (ala Aggies 12th man) and low and behold its ex-Houston great Warren Moon!!! The score still sounds good.

Oh no i hope this is not around half time they put him in ! idonno:

I wouldnt worry, Frank Reich (spelling?) has fallen off a cliff and is living as a hermit somewhere in a mountain in Colorado. We will be fine! :headbang:

The game starts out well but slows down significantly when everyone realizes that Bye Week is physically incapable of snapping the ball. After 10 consecutive delays of game, the several squirrels in attendance that had been rapt at attention quickly find some walnuts to mull over.

Doom Capers said:
lol:

C'mon. The bye week could probably put up more than 10 against us. Unlike some teams......I can think of two :woot

This was a reference to our 1st game ever, not the Titans game.

I don't think the Bye Week will be the pushover that everyone is predicting

Texans 14
Bye Week 13

I dont care what we do on our bye week, I want a healthy Todd Wade and a healthy Bennie Joppru back next week. Well that and a Jag's loss.

Back