Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans to raise ticket prices....again

All I can do is just shake my head and ask myself WTF is going on here !! People insulting others over an opinion, and vice versa... You have your opinion and are entiteld to it !! But once we start slamming one another here, I would prefer ya'll take it elsewhere. But since this is an open forum, you can have at it right here....

Man, is there something in the air ??

I have no beef with anybody except those that say Bob Sucks. And Filo Girl knows me personally so you ace kissers back off we can have our Dog and Bull show if we want. I look at it as Therapy. and man do I need therapy.

I have no beef with anybody except those that say Bob Sucks. And Filo Girl knows me personally so you ace kissers back off we can have our Dog and Bull show if we want. I look at it as Therapy. and man do I need therapy.

Careful about the therapy. She just may send you some balloons. :)

Maybe your President will come and lend you some money to pay for your tickets, Where I come from we do not buy what we cannot afford. And saying a man sucks is just plain rude, as he did pony up and bring the NFL back to Houston. Yall go ahead an keep up your crying, Maybe we can raise the prices enough to clear the rif raf from the ranks.
I have never seen a bunch of Bozo's go so crazy over a few dollars.

We need to find Joe's financial breaking point and get busy on this plan.

All I can do is just shake my head and ask myself WTF is going on here !! People insulting others over an opinion, and vice versa... You have your opinion and are entiteld to it !! But once we start slamming one another here, I would prefer ya'll take it elsewhere. But since this is an open forum, you can have at it right here....

Man, is there something in the air ??

Seriously. Chill people...

Back