Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans tilted nose

I dozed off about 3/4 through the article. It sort of reminded me of the zone-blocking offense in which you don't have the big strong heavy guys so you try to make do with trickery and lighter guys. You do what you got to do with what you got but I prefer in a 3/4 a huge nose tackle like Jordan Davis. As we ran a 4-3 there is no reason to draft him and we did not. I don't see the need for a so-called nose tackle in our defense. Personally I would rather have 6 ft 4 ➕️ guys weighing approximately 300 to 315 who are quick and strong.

Even better .. 5 defensive linemen; 3 LB who can cover TEs or RB drifting to second level for a pass; 2 man corners in Stingley mould and a safety like Hamilton or Dax Hill who can diagnose, react and cover a wide area.

We have some of that..

Excellent read! I can’t help but notice that Roy Lopez and Akeem Spence compare very similar in their athletic testing numbers:

Lopez:

Spence:

Makes me wonder if Thomas Booker or even the UDFA Kurt Hinish will be in the mix for NT here?

Excellent read! I can’t help but notice that Roy Lopez and Akeem Spence compare very similar in their athletic testing numbers:

Lopez:

Spence:

Makes me wonder if Thomas Booker or even the UDFA Kurt Hinish will be in the mix for NT here?
Good stuff. Any idea why a player, however, would want to risk possible injury by playing at the graduate level vs entering the draft ASAP?

1652325246410.png
always root for the Culpeppers, especially Monica
i think their son qb'd for Schiano @ Rutgers

Back