Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Talk Pickem/Spread/Survivior Yahoo Leagues

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
It's a little late and everyone's been busy I'm sure.

Texans Talk Pick'em Group ID# 35999
Texans Talk Pickem Spread Group ID# 36019
Texans Talk Survivor (ID# 29123)

Password for all is houstonstrong

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Thanks! I'll do it again and hope to get my picks in this time

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Usually the guy who sets it up has the decency to let potential players know how to get in, but Lucky, as you know, sucks.

I had difficulty locating it once I logged into my used once a year yahoo account. Let me know if you need a link

KMG 365

Waterboy
Thanks for running this again. I joined all three games. I only wish there was a confidence points game as well.

santo

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
So, what's the difference between regular pick'em and spread pick'em?

Showtime100

Got JJ?
We didn't see a whole lot of positive football last week, but personally I'm thrilled we're playing a team in Week 2 that is seemingly more f'ed up than we are.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
grrr... survivor league didn't record my pick

On the other hand, don't remember who I picked... either GB or Pitt. So it's 50/50 that I would have a loss anyway

Showtime100

Got JJ?
Hello folks. My apologies for signing up and not participating. I had another stint in the hospital and what little time I had on the internet I had forgotten to make my picks.

I'm going to write my games behind total and try to improve on that. That's about all I can do.

Good luck to those still in it to win.

Reactions: JB

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Hello folks. My apologies for signing up and not participating. I had another stint in the hospital and what little time I had on the internet I had forgotten to make my picks.

I'm going to write my games behind total and try to improve on that. That's about all I can do.

Good luck to those still in it to win.
Hope you're doing ok bro. Don't worry about games, take care of yourself

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
ugh, can't believe I'm already out in survivor league. I can usually make it to at least week 8, but man, this year strike three by week four. Yikes. Picked Houston in week one, then also lost Denver and Atlanta last weekend, both vs. the Bills, iirc. Yikes.

santo

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
ugh, can't believe I'm already out in survivor league. I can usually make it to at least week 8, but man, this year strike three by week four. Yikes. Picked Houston in week one, then also lost Denver and Atlanta last weekend, both vs. the Bills, iirc. Yikes.
I picked the Texans against Jacksonville, picked the Bengals against the Texans. I should have been eliminated when I picked the Patriots against the Texans and finally I picked Dallas over LA.

:toropalm:

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
I picked the Texans against Jacksonville, picked the Bengals against the Texans. I should have been eliminated when I picked the Patriots against the Texans and finally I picked Dallas over LA.

:toropalm:
At least you guys lost because of the picks you made... i'll probably get eliminated because of picks I forgot to make (or so yahoo says). I like it better your way

kiwitexansfan

Hall of Fame
I found survivor really hard this week. Down one life already after picking against the Texans. Couldn't settle on a team so I picked the Chiefs to hopefully reverse jinx the team to a win....

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
I found survivor really hard this week. Down one life already after picking against the Texans. Couldn't settle on a team so I picked the Chiefs to hopefully reverse jinx the team to a win....
This is a tough week to pick, so I went with the favorite at home

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
2 losses, both at the hands of the Jags. Maybe I should stop picking against them?

Nah.

Reactions: JB

kiwitexansfan

Hall of Fame
Seems I somehow picked the Titans and not the Chiefs in the survivor league, so another life down.

Betting on Cassell on the road, not the best choice :(

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
I didn't pick due to the hospital stay, but I think I would be done on Survivor by now anyway...lol. My Pick'em picks suck a big one too.
I missed that you were in the hospital. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you are recovering well!

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Having a terrible week in pick em...

at least everyone else is also