Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Talk 2019 Texans Only Blind Mock Draft Results

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
With the 23rd pick in Round 1 of the Texans Talk 2019 Texans Only Blind Mock Draft, the Texans talk members select:

Josh Jacobs - RB, Alabama

DGE181229032_Alabama_v_Oklahoma.jpg

With pick # 54 of the Texans Talk 2019 Texans Only Blind Mock Draft, the Texans talk members select:

Greg Little - OT, Mississippi

000034_111018_TexasAM_FB_PT_003342.JPG

Last edited:
With pick # 55 of the Texans Talk 2019 Texans Only Blind Mock Draft, the Texans talk members select:

Kaleb McGary - OT, Washington

ncaa-football-reeses-senior-bowl-north-vs-south-mobile-usa-shutterstock-editorial-10074191an.jpg

Last edited:
With pick # 86 of the Texans Talk 2019 Texans Only Blind Mock Draft, the Texans talk members select:

David Long - CB, Michigan

Last edited:
With pick # 161 of the Texans Talk 2019 Texans Only Blind Mock Draft, the Texans talk members select:

Miles Boykin - WR, Notre Dame

mc-citrus-bowl-0101-20180101

With pick # 195 of the Texans Talk 2019 Texans Only Blind Mock Draft, the Texans talk members select:

Jamel Dean - CB, Auburn

5a68e9ab977a3.image.jpg

With pick # 220 of the Texans Talk 2019 Texans Only Blind Mock Draft, the Texans talk members select:

Jalen Jelks - Edge, Oregon

c5d29077-3f50-41f3-b5ad-b0dbf7261343-large16x9_DucksvsUSC1stHalf15.jpg

Not a perfect mock but a pretty good one that addresses need. Be sweet to have a true franchise RB, had a glimpse with Foster and was a whole different team. Both LT and RT rookies who could be game one starters, that makes three, I would take that.

More excited about Boykin than Long taken round earlier so that’s great value and he could be 4th WR.

Wonder if Dean could be a gunner with that speed? Know Jelks would excel special teams, both provide some depth.

Thanks to Lucky creating and hosting this last minute mock. Just one question, who’s board was used?

It's not exactly the same guys I would pick, but I'd still be quite happy if those are the guys we get.

Reactions: JB
It's not exactly the same guys I would pick, but I'd still be quite happy if those are the guys we get.

I was pleased with it until the round 7 selection of Jenks. Disappointed that IDL not addressed in favor of an inferior edge that was not a need at this time/ Understand that many like Jenks, but doesn't match was Gaine has said he needs to target. Jenks would be a great UDFA though

I was pleased with it until the round 7 selection of Jenks. Disappointed that IDL not addressed in favor of an inferior edge that was not a need at this time/ Understand that many like Jenks, but doesn't match was Gaine has said he needs to target. Jenks would be a great UDFA though

Suh is still out there...just sayin.

He could be a piece until the next draft. 1 year deal, right up Gaine's alley.

Lol. Cry me a river. It's a 7th round internet mock draft pick.
I wasn't particularly tickled with the first round but hey, it's not reality.
We'll see what happens over the next few days.

Lol. Cry me a river. It's a 7th round internet mock draft pick.
I wasn't particularly tickled with the first round but hey, it's not reality.
We'll see what happens over the next few days.

No crying,,, just offering my opinion. Or is that not allowed? I didn't state it as fact or make up some bogus info. Just responding to the post I quoted which wasn't you

Back