Wish to make a one time donation? Make it here.

Texans sign Randall Cobb

DocBar

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
Love the reference.

But I’m excited. As excited as I’ve ever been about this team.

Hope. That’s what I got.

May be gone by half time HOF weekend, but for now, it’s hope.
What is the source of such excitement? I'm looking forward to this season kinda like approaching a bad car wreck in stop & go traffic. Craziest off season ever, OB is still HC AND GM, brand new defensive coordinator with exactly zero games experience as a DC. The Texans have a fairly talented offense, on paper and with the assumption of staying healthy for the majority of the season(YIKES!!). The defense is a whole other issue. Special teams coach retires, so there's more upheaval at a perennial issue for the team.

JB

Old Curmudgeon
Contributor's Club
What is the source of such excitement? I'm looking forward to this season kinda like approaching a bad car wreck in stop & go traffic. Craziest off season ever, OB is still HC AND GM, brand new defensive coordinator with exactly zero games experience as a DC. The Texans have a fairly talented offense, on paper and with the assumption of staying healthy for the majority of the season(YIKES!!). The defense is a whole other issue. Special teams coach retires, so there's more upheaval at a perennial issue for the team.
Difference between hope & reality

House of Pain

Waiting this thing out
Everyone should be looking forward to the season. The team is exciting in the best (and worst) way possible. The schism between the front office and the fans on their opinion on the coaching staff is a ticking time bomb. OB does himself no favors with the way he presents himself. Even if we suck, there will be no shortage of WTF moments. Go Texans!