Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans Saints GAMEDAY THREAD

If it was regular season i'm sure Joseph would be playing, but why risk in a meaningless preseason game?

As far as our RB situation, give Foster a few carries in the 1st quarter, then hand the reigns over to Tate, who needs all the reps he can possibly get.

:rolleyes: Kubiak is always so relaxed in the preseason and then once the regular season starts he puckers up tighter than a snare drum.

I hope that finally changes this year.

I like how we're not pushing him into action and letting him heal.

As do I. I completely understand why he isn't playing. I'm talking about how we're already dealing with a "groin issue". Joseph wasn't exactly known as a durable player. It's just something that worries me over the long haul, that's all.

Even though it's pre-season, I'm a bit uneasy about our starters in the regular season, such as Cushing and Joseph, missing so many valuable reps. Hope those guys will be ready...

Even though it's pre-season, I'm a bit uneasy about our starters in the regular season, such as Cushing and Joseph, missing so many valuable reps. Hope those guys will be ready...

I think Cushing is playing tonight, unless I overlooked him on the inactive list.

dude, i live in albuquerque,nm for gods sake and its that way here too.

I went to Highland HS back in the 60s. I believe it was the 66-67 year, I was in the 10th grade. I don't know what Albuquerque looks like these days, but the one year I lived there, it was a lot of open space that was about half desert. That was a long time ago..........damn, I'm old. LOL

New rule change idea: If you can kick the ball through the up rights on a kickoff you get 3 points and the opponents start on the 20, whose with me?

New rule change idea: If you can kick the ball through the up rights on a kickoff you get 3 points and the opponents start on the 20, whose with me?

LOL

facebook-like-button-300x201.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised if our previous problem with pass defense is fixed, but then we'll have to worry about run defense this year.

Back